Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

help with single player please

Can any1 tell me if there is a multicommand hack single player starcraft 1 v1.15.1?

If so, plz tell me where i can find it and how i can plug it into my loader, i have inhale v1.15.1

Oblivion has a multicommand that i believe works for offline single player

Oblivion has a multicommand that i believe works for offline single player

ok, but i then don't know which one or even how to inject it, i think i have already seen that onne and tryed to inject it with the inhale .dll loader, but 1: could'nt figure it out, and 2: don't even know how .dll injectors work...

There's a video on one of are "X" members Magical-Trever who made a video on how to use a hack that I suggest using. Type in the name I told u and look in his profile, click on sig there should be a link you can click on. If for whatever reason you can't find it I'm sure myself or any other member on GC will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRXhH12-E14 theres the link, that should help you

Edited by Speedskater
Posting link

There's a video on one of are "X" members Magical-Trever who made a video on how to use a hack that I suggest using. Type in the name I told u and look in his profile, click on sig there should be a link you can click on. If for whatever reason you can't find it I'm sure myself or any other member on GC will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRXhH12-E14 theres the link, that should help you

thanks man

Glad to help, if you have any more questions or problems just ask

i think when you download Oblivion it already has a Zloader in the folder, and you should be able to just double-click the Zloader application