Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

HomeLessNess

There are a lot of families out there right now, that are in danger of losing their homes. They may or may not have someone they can live with temporally. A lot of them are also out of work and can't rent with no income/job. What would you do in this position? Just saw a movie about the homeless and it really made me think...most people are just a few paychecks away from being broke.

Well, I would whore myself out to a thousand fat chicks for 50bucks a piece or, fifty REALLY fat chicks for a thousand bucks.

Well, I would whore myself out to a thousand fat chicks for 50bucks a piece or, fifty REALLY fat chicks for a thousand bucks.

Now THAT was real intelligent!! :sick: But after you do that, what would you do? If all you had was on your back? and maybe a tent to sleep in, and no food or fridge, or toilet paper. The missions were full, so no room for the night....

Family Guy.

There are a lot of families out there right now, that are in danger of losing their homes. They may or may not have someone they can live with temporally. A lot of them are also out of work and can't rent with no income/job. What would you do in this position? Just saw a movie about the homeless and it really made me think...most people are just a few paychecks away from being broke.

What can you do to help them? What can you do to inspire them to get a job? Surely theres something we can all do to help those who are in need.

I just watched the movie "Skid Row" that is why I was thinking about all of this so much... about a man who goes out to live the life on Skid Row in L.A. There are like 88,000 homeless people in LA alone. Scary!

Family Guy.

What can you do to help them? What can you do to inspire them to get a job? Surely theres something we can all do to help those who are in need.

I just watched the movie "Skid Row" that is why I was thinking about all of this so much... about a man who goes out to live the life on Skid Row in L.A. There are like 88,000 homeless people in LA alone. Scary!

if i was homeless i would find the nearest gun and rob a random store or just shoot myself or steal an old lady's purse or steal money from a blind person or do thing no man should do

Honestly... I probably would live in my car, find a job, and shower and all the good stuff at the YMCA...

It's possible to live with out a home, it's just very very very hard to do.

i would save a few dollars so i can have a 2 story box :D

On a serious note though. i would live in my car as well....

i would save a few dollars so i can have a 2 story box :D

On a serious note though. i would live in my car as well....

And what happens when your car dies? And you have no money for gas or to fix it? And you can't park it there, where ever it died?