Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

I R B3H B4CKITH

Well not that anyone cares but I am returning fully to this beloved site we call Ghoztcraft! I haven't been on lately, I just lst track of the site and everything with school and sports. Well that's enough from me. Hai all!

That is kinda weird considering that I am involved with school and sports yet I still stick around. Also, you took my most common greeting style (Hai!). How dare you.

Hai, btw. Welcome back. Stick around and post a lot!

Lol well Hello everyone. Is that better? Lol. And I just lost track of the site I been behnd on a lot of school work and I procrastinate like a mother fucker so :.

You may use it obviously, it's just that it is originally mine. It makes you cool, however, that's why you can have it too. It merely shows the level of how advanced you've become. If you say "bai!" as telling goodbye then you're the best.

But.. I check GC every day, or at least almost every day. Not always did I reply, but I haven't had a big pause for a long long time. :(

So, Hai! :( USE IT

Not that anyone cares...

I care. <3

Welcome back, agent X. It's good to see you again.

Welcome back :grin:

whos agent X ?? O.O

@zhu: nyoro~n ???

You were so secretly assigned under the name of Agent X that even you don't know.

Also, nyoro~n :)

The higher ups have already decided on your next mission. Operation 'Wet Nap', you will be briefed at 00 hundred hours via com-link. Good luck Agent X.

Btw, 'nyoro~n' will come in handy on your next mission. It's the only clue we have.

Hey, welcome back lol..

Haven't seen you since... Christmas it seems (the sig/avatar gives it away)

Welcome back. (You weren't gone that long . . . but w/e)

Welcome back, even though I have no idea who you are..... :sick:

He's Devl duh

or is he . . . ? O.O

...he's suspecting something. We might have to get rid of raZ as soon as possible.

Agent B is on it right now.