Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Voice need to be heard

Hey guys, we all know that we are not having the best economical times right now. But I really need your help. With all jokes set aside. I ask anyone who owns a face book to come and become a fan of the help the disability. The government in Illinois is treating to close down all the disability homes for the people if he does not get his tax raised. People like my brother need to be supervised 24/7. Not only will some of the kids not be supervised and not being tooken care of, but some off the kids do not have any parents to go to! The disability home is all the have and I want a voice to be heard by anyone and everyone. So please even if you dislike me and dont give a shit about my family do it for everyone else that doesnt have a family. Please......

Thank you

The Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...17995376?ref=nf

My brothers home: http://www.goldiefloberg.org/

Cripp. A facebook group won't do a damn thing. Get off the computer and go downtown on a Friday or Saturday night and have people sign a Petition.

Cripp. A facebook group won't do a damn thing. Get off the computer and go downtown on a Friday or Saturday night and have people sign a Petition.

Everything helps slasher. Will be doing that also. But every little helps.

i am a firm believer that everything helps now quit being an ass hole slasher -_-

I'm not being an asshole. I had a group of 1594 people who were against my high school. No one did anything. No one attended any "rallies" no one attended any "events."

It's a waste of time.

Come On dude. The internet is a serious business.

Just because your experience was crap doesn't mean everything falls through. Stop being pessimistic Slasher.

Im going to have to side with Slasher. If you just make a group of facebook and do nothing in real life, everyone will forget about it. It will help the overall cause, but will be pointless if just left to sit there. However, if you have actual events in real life, and actually do things, having a large group on facebook does help.

I'm some what going with slasher on this one. Just because people join a group that doesn't always mean they actually care. Facebook is like that, people just join shit constantly. I think it's great thing that you're enthusiastic about this Cripp but I don't think facebook has any meaning.