Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Guild Wars

A couple of my friends and I were talking about Guild Wars and we decided that we were all going to buy copies. Well, I decided that, since it was only ten dollars, I would buy a used copy. I figured that if it worked, it worked, and if it didn't work, then it didn't work. I got around to installing it, and as I expected, I was told that the CD Key is currently in use.

Anyone have a cd key that I may use? I know Guild Wars 2 is coming soon, but I've never really tried any MMORPG's, and I'm not going to play WoW because who pays for a game monthly? Oh yeah, like twenty million idiots.

I would demand a refund.

Yeah but the place is like forty-five minutes from here, and it was only $10.

Can drive like twenty minutes and get the game for $20 at Game Stop. :-/

dead man is right once its in use its used, best chance is just to buy a new copy or just buy all 3 parts on steam 45 bucks and look me up on it i play gw.

I sent GW an email asking for a new cd key, saying that I bought a "new" copy and the key was already in use. Emailed them yesterday, have yet to get a reply. :/

Odds are they will want proof of your purchase, the game itself first one normally sells for 9.99$ on NewEgg. I got it for my girlfriend so we could have a free MMO to play. I myself have all 4 of the games and the first 3 collector editions.

You got ripped off though, once the CDKEY is used the disc is worth didly as you have even download the game for free from www.guildwars.com.

Well I got a reply today, supplied him the information he wanted, and sent it to him.

If he asks for proof of purchase or something (i lied and said I bought it from my local wal-mart store, when I didn't) then I'll just stop replying and go out and buy it for $20 at gamestop or something. Can't hurt trying to get a cd key for free though, right?

Ugh, they're pissing me off. Told me on like the 28th of September that they were going to send pictures that I had to take of my CD Key, CD, and Case to the some other part of their team to have a look at it and determine if I can get another key or not, and they still haven't replied back!

In two days if I still don't have a reply, I'm going to send them another email, or just call them.

I will get a key from them.

Well, victory is mine, except, not really.

I decided on Tuesday that I was getting tired of not being able to play Guild Wars, so I went back into my e-mail, checked the last e-mail they sent me, which was on the 30th of September, and they sent me a key in that e-mail. The first time I read it though, there was no key in there, so whatever. I'm playing now and having fun. :D

Thats great! I'm happy for you. :) I play GW occasionally, my screenname is Silent Shadow or somethin' like that, I'll check and get back to you on that if you wanna. :D

Spirit MasterX :D

Spirt yoshi is my name on gw

Spirt yoshi is my name on gw