Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

New SC2 Cinematic trailer

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Join the Dominion!

Kind of epic, basically gives us some story line to expect in the campaign and gives us some SC history.

What do you guys think? When the prince said "I can give you what you always wanted" do you think it's kerrigan? do you think he's going to char to get her and maybe uninfest her?

Ah, I was waiting for the 100% unlock able! That's pretty epic.

I definitely think he's going back to get her.. from reading the books and learning up on the lore I can glean a lot from this video.. I have a hunch that this is related to Valerian's chase after Jake Ramsey (Archeologist who was merged with a Protoss Preserver for a few weeks). I know there's something I'm missing... Gah I guess I'll just have to wait till it's released. LONGEST 6 DAYS OF MY LIFE T_T

Y'know, I don't want to sound like a YouTube comment but Blizzard should really make a CGI movie. (+1 this post if you agree.. LOL jk)

Ha i havent read any books at all

also is the guy with dreads duran?

Ha i havent read any books at all

also is the guy with dreads duran?

Comon misinterpretation. (By common I mean almost half of the youtube comments I've read about it) The person who uncloaked (with the red hexs) is known as Gabriel Tosh. He is a Spectre (A Ghost on 'roids, basically; full explanation at the bottom) who works for Jim and Raynor's Raiders.

A program known as the Project Shadowblade is about expirementing with Terrazine gas (The third main element to mine in the SC universe) and Ghosts. They would use Terrazine to boost their psionic abilities; these "boosted" Ghosts were called Spectres.. Tosh and a large group of Spectres defected from the Dominion and intend on killing Mengsk.. which is why he joined RR.

oh interesting

lol. this makes me wonder...

Edited by MosesKim

I guess just damn dude you know a lot about SC

Yeah :3 I'm such a StarCraft nerd/Lore junky. I often catch myself naming my units in FFAs (For instance when someone completely owns you but you plead for mercy and their like "W.e" and then you proceed to RP with the units you have remaining). For example one game I had 1 Raven and 3 SCVs. I ended up naming my Raven "Magellan" and getting 36 kills by using ATs/SMs and repairing the Raven. XD