Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

GCMember Group

If you post on this thread to request it, I will add your username to a special group with extra abilities. As of now, you will be able to spawn items. All you have to do is be a part of the community here. :)

Edit: Be sure you include your username in the post.

Guest Balten

Username: Balten

Position Wanted: Groundskeeper (Moderator if other position isn't available)

Why You?: I have had past experience with the server, know a lot of the people, and can do odd jobs that admins feel are unneccesary, such as cleaning up a meteor if needed, etc.

Past Experience?: I have been a Moderator on about a dozen servers, most disappeared off the face of the earth after the owner picked up and left. (I in no way imply what happened to the past server, this has happened multiple times to me)

Username: chedgehog

I would like to ask to be a mod. i talked to demon about it and he said I could be a mod, and i have been a mod, admin, and Prof. on your last server and am frequently on your new one.

Lol balten...

Timmy, i'm an admin, remember me? :P

Lol balten...

Timmy, i'm an admin, remember me? :P

Name: Phlappy

Why me?: Well because, I have been a admin, moderator, operator whatever you wanna call it, on many other servers, minecraft, etc. I comprehend the basic uses of being a admin such as not abusing powers, and being able to help out others. I can learn commands very fast and am a fun person to have around, I do not cuss or swear as much as some people do (not implying that any admin on our server cusses or swears a lot). I try to be fair all the the time and I understand that dealing with griefers is hard and annoying but I can help, I assure you. That is why I should become admin on our server. Thank you for listening to me.

I think i'm already part of the community? :P

Uhh we can already spawn items?

Mutantken

vamsi