Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

7vs1 Hard Comp

What you think about this funny map?

You can built as much you want instantly. And nevertheless you nearly not able to kill that f*cking comp.

7vs1 hard comp. And this comp is really really hard. See attachment & and use map settings when you play it

Edit - attachment is not working. See this link:

http://david-goode.hopto.org:7070/modules/...%20(Heroes).scx

Edited by YourMother2

having an actual person makes it impossible...

They rush you and you are screwed...

i played the old version of 7v me where the one person v 7 But the one person is pretty much invicible except in that game dark archons had ifinite energy wich took two seconds to think bout then u knew how to win just mind controll every thing but they fixed that now and ive play 7v1 comp hard with no nukes at all just toss and zerg and still won

Or you could do something some friends and I do for fun. You or one of your friends spoof your name as Computer, make a comp stomp and have your named spoofed friend move down to the computer slot before people come into the game. Before you kill all of the newbs they flip out because the comp is killing them. good times

i know im bumping an old topic but was wondering if you cuold reupload this or somethign i really need

It's not that hard to find a 7v1 Hard Comp map off of google...