Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.13f] Panic v1.1.3

File Name :: Panic v1.1.3

Author :: Skyz

Category :: 1.13f

Description ::

INSERT : Maphack<br>DELETE : Help Menu<br>HOME : Null DropTimer<br>END : Lag Protection<br>TAB : Host Hack On / Off<br>ALT : Offline Stupid Arbiter<br>~ : Multicommand Hack<br>F5 : Mineral Hack<br>>Terran : Add-on Mineral Hack & Rock Mineral Hack<br>>Zerg : Rock Mineral Hack & Instant Mineral Hack<br>>Protoss : Rock Mineral Hack<br>F6 : F5 Functions Operate<br>F7 : Building Morph Hack<br>>Terran : Supply Hack & Memory Hack & Building Refund Hack<br>>Zerg : InfestCC Refund Hack<br>>Protoss : Memory Hack & Building Refund Hack & Carrier,Reaver Refund Hack<br>F8 : Drone Float<br>F9 : Unit Suicide Hack<br>F11 : Ping Hack & Hatchery Crash Protection & Color Hack & Alert Hack<br>F12 : F11 Functions On / Off<br>* : Unit Kill Hack<br>+ : Fast Hack (vs Computer or vs SpeedUser)<br>- : Slow Hack<br>NUMPAD0 : Resource Viewer Hack<br>NUMPAD1~9 : Zerg Rock Mineral Hack (Larva)<br>/cancel : Cancel Building<br>/hatch : Hatchery Crash (All Drop Hack)<br>/over : Overload Crash<br>/timer [0~10] : Timer<br>/hold : Hold Hack<br>/patrol : Patrol Hack<br>/lock : Lock Hack<br>/tstack : Terran Stack Hack<br>/zstack : Zerg Stack Hack<br>/pstack : Protoss Stack Hack<br>/repair : Repair Hack<br>/mineral : Instant Mineral Hack<br>/gas : Instant Gas Hack<br>/infest : Instant InfestCC Hack<br>/off : All Commands Hack Off<br>/smineral : Offline Mineral Hack<br>/sgas : Offline Gas Hack<br>/slarva : Offline Instant Larva Hack<br>/smine : Offline Instant Mine Hack<br>/t : Mineral Hack Set To Terran<br>/z : Mineral Hack Set To Zerg<br>/p : Mineral Hack Set To Protoss<br>AUTO : Stay Alive & State Hack & Mapdownload State Hack<br>Default On : Ping Hack & Alert Hack<br><br>Korean Website : http://cafe.daum.net/oneofstarmaphack<br>Made By SKyz5(Korean Nickname is Skyz)<br>Thanks To ReverC, Cafeteam<br>Thanks To Special Web Friend 707

View File

Holy shit... now i actually want them to patch it...

Thats hella cheap ass shit...

o.o

All i have to say is wow...

. And good job Skyz (whoever that is).

Thats some kickass exploits...

>.<!

PWNAGE... BEAT THAT BLIZZARD. *patches*

F@!!

ive tested that and most of em dont work but still its worth the dl

Then you proly did it wrong..

Most of them didn't work...Like the mineral hacks on Annihilation..they're just there.

Most of them didn't work...Like the mineral hacks on Annihilation..they're just there.

The mineral hacks in anhillation work perfectly, I have used them myself. :o

The mineral hacks in anhillation work perfectly, I have used them myself.
Then you proly did it wrong..
it works for us so it should work for you if not HA!!! :stupid:

it works for us so it should work for you if not HA!!! :stupid:

Is anyone else haveing a hard time trying to understand what he said? :o

wow man. thats just amazing. my friend told me this site has everything. and now im amazed.

lol, i can see since u only have 5 post and half the dl's already lol

Wow, now this reminds me of when I say to myself, "Hackers and programmers are my idols," I remember why. I mean I must admit this hack clearly shows the possibilites of the mind when you set it to do something. I'll try this out later.

he ghozt i was about to submit that hack, but i couldnt because of all these attacks on gc. ><

wow.... that is awsome lol...... never seen a hack have that much funcions before!

good job to skyz or whoever... very cool