Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Help With Making A Website...

hi can neone teach me or list any tutorial sites on making a website?

juss want to learn as much as i can.... willing to learn everything u guys can give out :o

thanks....

Getting dreamweaver can help, start out without using HTML codes, and slowly start learning the basics, such as "a href" or "img src".

Dont try and rush it, and learn like 50 codes. Go slowly, anything you cant do with html, put it into dreamweaver, and then go check the html for how to do it.

btw anyone know ne good free hosting that gives .com? or something ><

(btw it has nothing to do wif stealing pplz from Ghoztcraft, its for another game dat i play.... call'd MS... XD)

Edited by ging

Its really something you need to learn on your own. Get a program that helps create web pages such as dreamweaver, and then mess around with it and see what you can do. After your done take a look at the code, and then make the site w/o useing dreamweaver. ;)

There are no free .com domains that i know of, but you could get some good subdomains like yourname.domain.com or domain.com/yourname. free-webhosts.com might have a few good ones with cPanel and Fantastico which would REALLY help you out.

BTW. Why are you making a website for Maple Story?

Go on Limewire, bittorrent, or a Warez site, get Microsoft Office or Microsoft Frontpage (Microsoft office has Frontpage) Or DreamWeaver, I suggest Frontpage, and It is REALLY easy to learn, its kinda like using a painting program, insert pics, give them a hyperlink, insert text, and it turnes it into HTML making it able to upload to a server so people can see it, it took me like a week to figure it out!

w3schools.com should help alot, great HTML tag information.

why dont u just get some cheap hosting that gives like domain.com/ur site and then use .tk and redirect it to make it better

All .tk does is put your site in a frame. You should have jumped on the .be domains when they were free. I got like 6.

Never heard of .be domains. They act like normal domains?