Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How Long?

Man, I wonder what happened to bwhacks, dt agreed to affiliate bwhacks with Ghoztcraft. Now his site is suspended or something, and zerogamers was down too..

24k keeps telling me its not him. The attacker cant do this forever, Im going to go make another website, so if gc is ever down ill have something to do.

imma work on my hosting website first though, purgehosting.com >.<

I am glad Ghoztcraft is back. I just want to let you know, I will not be on as much from now until next winter because of all the sports I am involved in. Football, Locrosse, Basketball. I will be on as much as I can though so no worrys.

Okidokie 8)

Im pretty sure they are on their way coming back...

They have a temp-forums, and it might take as long as ours did if they are getting ddosed.

It looks as if BWH will come out of this just fine to me.

Lol... That'll make their day. They will like revolt against it, because we are hosting them... But then again, if they ddos us, then they are ddosing their own server... so its a win-win situation :)

all I know is I am so glad that Ghoztcraft is back, hopefully it doesn't get attacked and go down again. It seems like all this crap has been going on forever

Nah, we shouldn't be pulled down with this CRAZY firewall we have...

Lol, thats all Ghozt's hard work (and money) paying off....

BWH on the other hand...