Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

How Can Someone Connect To Bnet If He/she Has No Valid Cd Key?

This is very serious guys, im in a clan, and we wants to try whos the best in StarCraft. from us. The only problem is, that many peeps dont have valid cd keys, so they cant join up to Bnet. (yeah, they have an illegal sc version)

In my country, we cant buy sctarcraft in any major electronical/gamer shop now, so we cant play multiplayer.

If there is no other solution, we just wants to play some game on the internet, we dont need the bnet at all. But there is no ip connection on starcraft multiplayer screen, so i think we can only play troughs bnet. And we cant, becos of the cd-key...

I know, this post is a little bit messy (my english is not very good, sorry for it) but please help us, "pro" guys. We only wants to play, and we cant find any solution that can solve our problem now... (multiplayer hacks dissapeared, as well we cant find any valid key on the net. And generated cd keys usually not works:)

yours faitfulls:D

i dont believe there is a way to do that because they log u by the key and ban u by the key =)

TELNET if u just wanna chat

if u want to play there is no way to connect w/o a key

There are programs such as BattleLAN that allows you to play LAN (TCP/IP) games over the internet (basically direct connecting to each other). What you are thinking of is impossible. The Key-Check is not even on the games but their servers (for connecting, not installing that is a easy/different story).

Yeah like Hamachi!

my hamachi doesnt work.

;)

it always says "update failed. you got lucky".

I don't see any reason why you can't just go buy a Blizzard game... They arent expensive, especially the Battle Chests.

Otherwise I don't know a reason to connect to Battle.net without a valid CD Key.

YAY FOR HAMACHI

:-( can i join someones network?

any other program to play trought lan?

hamachi wont work ;)

I don't see any reason why you can't just go buy a Blizzard game... They arent expensive, especially the Battle Chests.

Otherwise I don't know a reason to connect to Battle.net without a valid CD Key.

wow... he stated he lives in a different country where they dont sell it in the stores dumbass..

Search for the app that ghozt created... it uses a server to directly connect with lan. To get on B.net is impossible without cd-keys... but connecting this way doesnt need one......right...?

cant you just go on a private server wher blizzard doesent check your cdkey?