Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

A Hack I Need Plz!!!!

Anyone have a password Hack that steals passwords plz let me know!!!!!

LOL!

Er.... NO!

We dont actually, and it would be stupid to try...

This category is not for outrageous requests... like this one.

Wow.. thats all i have to say, Lmao@that

and just to specify what u said, steal pw's to what?

Even if we did no one would give it to you..that be too stupid because you would go crazy with it.

wow a pw hack DUDE THIS HACK WOULD SCREW UP THE GAME

Why not just brute force? :)

The only way to get passwords is to either brute force or backdoor.

Ive tried to brute force a owner account on dubbls.com.Ive waited to crack 3 weeks,Then it went thru the whole alphabet,And said password not found,That was back in the day when you could brute something but now they have security for it.Here is another reason why it is impossible,I owned my own hacking forum,We were huge on hacking battlefield 2,anyway there was a directory that showed each person that login,With his username and password,So you could see that he was bruteforcing,Then basicly ban his ip so he wont connect to the server.Of course only the rootadmin had acsses to that directory!!!!So no ideas of bruteforcing.

-taras

Edited by taras

Ive tried to brute force a owner account on dubbls.com.Ive waited to crack 3 weeks,Then it went thru the whole alphabet,And said password not found,That was back in the day when you could brute something but now they have security for it.Here is another reason why it is impossible,I owned my own hacking forum,We were huge on hacking battlefield 2,anyway there was a directory that showed each person that login,With his username and password,So you could see that he was bruteforcing,Then basicly ban his ip so he wont connect to the server.Of course only the rootadmin had acsses to that directory!!!!So no ideas of bruteforcing.

-taras

...Do keep in mind this is Starcraft it is OLD and there is no security on brute forcing for it :)

there was a brute forcer for starcraft... i saw it on the net back in patch v1.10... im not sure if i dled it, but if i did, its on my grampa's computer... when i can use it ill see what i dled

lolz. password stealz.. thats outragous.. if its released public, everyones going to be logging on each others account constantly, how retarded of u to ask that.. (my opinion that ur retarded)