Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft Map Unprotecter

link removed

click on the number

your welcome

i will remove this link the next chance i get for this unprotector is evil

Edited by SomeIdiotGeek

Ummm theres some sites where this program is public so it doesnt matter...

Thats in the private downloads section already...

I dont see it .. I must be blind :P

In zerogamers go to pending downloads and its right there.....anyone can get it.

The only one I found in zerogamers is 1.00, while 1.05 already exists and the only site where you could get it is here, although I just don't get it why it is a private hack when it's not even a hack and some hacks are more malicious than that, don't flame me for this because I have already seen my modmap (which was for trying to balance a stupid map) rigged so you have absolutely no reason to say I have never experienced something like that.

EDIT: Kekeke, I've got 1.06 and I will share it on Zerogamers :(

Edited by Zhuinden

The only one I found in zerogamers is 1.00, while 1.05 already exists and the only site where you could get it is here, although I just don't get it why it is a private hack when it's not even a hack and some hacks are more malicious than that, don't flame me for this because I have already seen my modmap (which was for trying to balance a stupid map) rigged so you have absolutely no reason to say I have never experienced something like that.

EDIT: Kekeke, I've got 1.06 and I will share it on Zerogamers :P

lol you can also get it on the website of the guy that made it.. and ya, those links shouldn't be public. Map rigging FTL!

I have the link :P

Is it not wl.mebreuesqt.ocm (with the letters changed)? :P

I took off the link from ZG, because usually those who go there are abnormal. There are enough rigged cat and mice already, there is no need for another ones.

And this thread was 3 months old.

ya.... some 1 close it its older than half my threads >.<