Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[1.14] KcMultiHack

File Name :: KcMultiHack

Author :: KcDan

Category :: 1.14

Description ::

KcMultiHack for 114<br>By KcDan<br>Website: www.KcDan.com , click the ads there...e.e;<br><br><br>Maphack is screen maphack, not minimap map hack. Theres 3 states, First is the expiremental "Secksy" state,<br>second is stable state, and 3rd is off.<br><br>So...<br><br>Hotkeys:<br>F7 - Change maphack state<br>Alt - Set multicommand<br><br><br>To use, open up broodwar and then run the load.exe, that simple. Also if your using win9x or whatever<br>youll have to use a different method to inject.

View File

Are you going to update the main screen like "mini map hack" that worked for the past patch KC?

Omg...In just a couple days after the new patches release...and already we have hacks...

You people are insane..

HACKS IS LIKE HUSTLING U DIG

im running on windows ME and this hack won't inject, but it worked on my other comp thats XP, any ideas to fix it?????????????????

The maphack has only TWO states - On and Off. The On position is glitchy. I don't recommend this hack.

The maphack has only TWO states - On and Off. The On position is glitchy. I don't recommend this hack.

it is very glitchy the multi hack 2 inhale rocks

How are you loading it?