Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

drug related map i cant find

Ive been all over the place, looking for this map i played 5 years ago. it was probably the funnest map i have ever played. You started out with i think a few hatcheries and a sunken colony or two. the hatcheries would produce larvae, or marijuana, and the larvae would the be killed adding around 5 minerals to your stash. you start in a corner. all your enemies are in the other corners. i cant remember but i think you can have a teammate. you use the minerals to buy units in the middle.

I do not know how to make maps, if i did i would make this. If anyone has been playing star craft as long as i have, would you please check if you have this map since i would very much like to have it.

Ive been playing for about 6 years and that sounds vaguely familiar. Ill see if I can find it, except I don't have a fricken clue what the name is >.<.

I think i have that map lol...., i will look for it now

ACK!! I have over like 6000 maps..... If only I knew the name.....

I have been playing SC since it first came out...I have so many maps, and so many maps that have to do with weed, that im not quite sure which one you are talking about...lmao

yah... Could u plz give the name if possibe.

lol

oh no, not strongbad...lmao. I assume you have heard the email song then...

I serious, I like that map too, its fun.

:) im sorry but the two maps i found under marijuana are not the one i am looking for. its not a defense and the madness one is not it, because it is protoss and not zerg. i remember it being set on a dirt background. i cannot remember then name sorry.

I dont remember the name either, I know its in there though.

Is it the one with the island in the middle, and you can like get more guys that way. And your supposed to build up your pot farm or something? Thats the one im talking about.

Ive been playing for about 7 years ,i ve played this map !But now ,i cannt find it on my disk! Yes ,it is funny!

Well its in there, mabey search for pot.

lol search for pot....:banana: