Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Flash Buttons?

I'm make a flash thingy, and I want to know how to make links on the flash. And images links as well, even the ones that move. I have no idea what I'm doing, so help me please. lol

Like, there is a button, and, I just need to change it to something else. Its already a link, but I want it a different one, I don't know how to edit the link.

Useing Macromedia Flash Prof. 8. :P

edit the action script.

Action script is hard, isn't it? I thought it resembled something like C++.

it does but thats how flash works if you cant do action script you can do theys kinds of things. there are billions of action script tuts online you just have to find them.

ask bren he made some stuff with flash for meh

http://www.actionscript.org

I just found that site, what the hell am I looking for..

is 8 such different than 7? I can only work with seven >.<.

on (release) {

//Goto Webpage Behavior

getURL("http://insert web url here","_self");

//End Behavior

}

not very hard put the url in the button action and then when you click it will go to the url

Haha, it's sorta funny, cause this thing was posted as my friend was badgering me to learn action script >.<

meh flash action sript is so easy html is harder then action script i guess it came in use for me some how i made a templet for a web site ima open go see it its www.freewebs.com/clanyoshi enjoy it oads slow thou

If you Really Want To learn Flash They Do have Flash Tutorials at learnflash.com that are free all you got to do is subscribe they send a Video Tutorial About Everyweek Great Way To learn They also have Photoshop and other Adobe video Tutorials There =)

I don't want to learn flash, I just want to make this stupid header flash thing work the way I want it to :P

Thanks guys :P

np

Well, good luck! >.<

Action script is hard, isn't it? I thought it resembled something like C++.

I guess thats the reason why i love it.