Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Lol! Plutomic.

*little bump*

XGhozt won this conversation....

lol necro people... necro...

Everyone wins against plutomic.

EPIC FAIL. No wait... that's not harsh enough.

LEGENDARY FAIL.

Ahh okay that's much better.

I really don't see the point in this conversation.

It just show how juvenile and childish you two acted sorry XGhozt but, I must say that was kinda lame.

No offense or anything. :sweat:

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMPED!!!!

Wow AzN. You've made 3 posts and i already think you and trever should be best friends.

Stop bumping flame topics. Ghoztcraft does not have a problem with necroing but please refrain from brining back old flame threads.

-.-

I've been here longer then you have Loyal now shh.

Gg, thnx, no rm and now you have been owned.

BTW, I don't post that much because I spend my time by doing more productive things.

If you read the topic I started earlier and download the file you'll read what I do in my spare time other then sit on the internet and play games all day like you.

Please leave in an orderly manner and enjoy the pwnt juice you have received

Thank you and have a good day.

=)

Edited by Azn Hero

I'm not trying to become a terrorist I just want to know they use and how to make it.

^_^

Besides I can't be a terrorist I'm going to Parris Island, South Carolina for boot camp when I join the Marine Corps.

Of course I will it'll give them a heads up what to watch out for. Or get me court marshalled and sent to prison... Really hope that doesn't happen

-.-

I've been here longer then you have Loyal now shh.

Gg, thnx, no rm and now you have been owned.

BTW, I don't post that much because I spend my time by doing more productive things.

If you read the topic I started earlier and download the file you'll read what I do in my spare time other then sit on the internet and play games all day like you.

Please leave in an orderly manner and enjoy the pwnt juice you have received

Thank you and have a good day.

=)

Yeah keep trying to convince yourself you owned me. Have fun.

Wow Loyal you're so right how could I ever own a newb like you? Geez I just don't know how... hmm...

How bout this?

STFU AND GTFO and learn some humility you nazi sympathizer.

And Dead Man I really hope they don't think I'm trying to overthrow the US government and try to raise my own military division in a plot to take over the world... Wait you didn't ask me anything about that did you?

WHO TOLD YOU?! I mean... Er... Eh...

No such thing... I'm just an average U.S. citizen who wishes to join a military branch not to gain clearance or access to any Weapons Of Mass Destruction.

>_>

Well... If you don't mind... That would be super.

Wow Loyal you're so right how could I ever own a newb like you? Geez I just don't know how... hmm...

How bout this?

STFU AND GTFO and learn some humility you nazi sympathizer.

Nazi Sympathizer? Let's all pull shit out of our asses!

You sure are angry, makes sense that you are either a Terrorist or a Jarhead, huh?

"And in October 2007, the "Last Page" columnist in The Smithsonian stated that when an adversary uses an inappropriate Hitler or Nazi comparison, "you have only to say 'Godwin's Law' and a trapdoor falls open, plunging your rival into a pool of hungry crocodiles."[16]"

I guess i won without trying. Again.

Thanks for the back up Azu. I owe you one.. Damnit. I just got rid of the last one!

<3