Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[POLL]Would you be happy if I left?

[POLL]Would you be happy if I left?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy?

• Of course! He's a total asshole.
    • Of course, his views are too dark for existance.
    • Of course, he forces what he thinks on people way too much.
    • He does things, but it would not be the same without him.
    • I would miss him.
    • I don't care.
    • Who the hell is he?

Of course, he forces what he thinks on people way too much.

No

Your staying if you leave its all me against these liberals...

yeah man we gotta stay strong..

Nah dude, if you leave I'd miss you. You're cool and your opinions have a strong arguement. Some people can't handle what you think that's why they would want you to leave. :P

Nah dude, if you leave I'd miss you. You're cool and your opinions have a strong arguement. Some people can't handle what you think that's why they would want you to leave. :P

'Nuff said.

Who are you?

Lmao, MasterX.. So confused in this big world. xD

He does things, but it would not be the same without him.

Who are you?

I'm Zhuinden, and I've been here for four months, and I have been quite active. It's strange you haven't noticed me. :P

The Results

The results show that even though I was thinking of leaving, I guess I won't :) Too many people would miss me, and I wouldn't want that to happen. :P

At least people don't think I'm a total asshole. I have been sometimes, but at least those had been forgiven. :) I sometimes am, if someone doesn't know something that is (in my opinion) very trivial and I don't really want to help in it. Otherwise, I don't think I am.

The part with the dark views, well those can't really be noticed on this forum, because I usually talk about those on MSN. Well, it isn't so annoying I guess.

And yes, I noticed I force some stuff on people way too much. For example, I have been trying to force people not to act gay, because in MY opinion it's not funny at all. And that is selfish.