Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Msn Section

I'ma admit it, i use msn pretty much 24/7, well when i am on the pc, its almost like turning the lights on when entering a room. pc turns on. so does msn . basicly dont you guys think it'd be cool to enhance the "experience" of im's. I think it'd be cool to have a section where we discuss msn/aim or any im tools and bots/glitchs. Heres some i know of, downgrade msn to 7.0 or 7.5 and selecet away or brb and then u can unlimited nudge. kinda funny, also i;v noticed on Zhuidens sig a couple links, i like the stuff plug shizen

( http://stuffplug.com/ ) checks it out, SUBMIT UR STUFF lol... i hope people can get this threads potential to reach its max. i really think this is soemthing we could "progress" on . and from what it seems, msn should be easier to mess with compared to games n shit..

Thats a good idea. I plan to do alot of changes this weekend, I can add a section for that as well.

yeah msn is better then all other IM's

I say sure.

It would be a good thing to have a section about it.

Edited by Zhuinden

Trillian Astra owns all!

although theres plenty you can do with trillian, i just dont like it, iv tried it, didnt like it as i ended up talking to ppl on msn, so i used the msn feature of trillian, making it no better than msn, and as zhuiden said, with all those things he listed, trillian is not much better, infact i like msn over it.

yeah msn is better then all other IM's

Too bad none of my friends use MSN...

Trillian Astra owns all!

Ram eater?

How much does it take up? ;)

They don't use MSN??? :D What the hell do they use then? AIM?

Too bad none of my friends use MSN...

Ram eater?

How much does it take up? :D

connected with:

4 Aim's

1 ICQ

4 MSN

1 Yahoo

1 IRC

1 Rendezvous

1 Webstat (thing that makes my lil sig)

13 megs