Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Barnes and nobles

So yesterday i was at barnes and nobles i went to there to pick up a book for school it was like romeo and juliet translation version so on the way there i saw like 7 different versions of the bible... lol and like koran and stuff so i picked them up along with romeo and juliet and on the way to the cash register BAM right there Fiction section so i was placing them down the bible like 8 of the and 1 koran. then the manager had to walk by and say what are you doing and sees the bibles being placed on the shelf i was like crap... so she gets all pissed and says thats messed up and all i thought i was in bigger trouble but watever i got kicked out and she started moving the books back BUT left the koran back there... i thought that was pretty funny.

if your gay and dont want to read it:

i got kicked out of barnes and nobles yesterday for moving all the bibles to the fiction section

but worst of all i never got to buy my book for school...

boo hoo >.< lol

HAHAH thats pretty funny really. Moving the bibles to the fiction section. rofl.

+rep

Brilliant.

hmm... thats something that i should do ... nevermind.. im too lazy to go to a book store. i much rather spend it online :(

Lol, the manager is an idiot. :( You were so right about that it earned you +rep.

weird lol ..... the bible was in the non-friction?

Religious section and the Fiction section should be merged. :P

that if the oldest thing ever. and as soon as i seen: "bibles + fiction" i tought bibles + fiction = bash quote. Ok if you never herd of that site what site did you rip it from? its about 4 years old so its prolly on more sites.

Yea who cares. He embelished it and i have never heard of it so it was new to me.

For some weird and unexplainable reason I have never met that quote even though I have visited that site and read all Top1-200 quotes every year.

There is another site like bash.org, it's called qdb.us.

ive done this before. one time they did not catch me until some chick was yelling at the clerck because al the bibles were place in the fantasy area * with all the WoW books and crap like that*

LMAO!!!

that is the greatest thing i've ever heard!!