Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Upgrade, Updates, and News

and MasterX the other admin who has been playin with his wille untill 5 in the morn coulda posted it...

thats just cold >.< :( j0000r so mean its not even funny *starts to cry*

i shall distribute teh private verzion fer mai own money gain muahahhahahahah.

Who are you, Zerogamers?

:( Sorry, we are pretty much done, its going to be sent to me in less than an hour. The problem is that I'm leaving for the party in 35 minuets. Which means you guys have to wait until tomorrow when I get back from the party.

But the good news is that there is a new feature: You will now be able to see your enemies hallucinated units.

Sorry again guys, you can wait 12 more hours though. :-/

:( I hope you don't get dropped easily for using this hack.

COME ON XGhozt, POST THE HACK! IT IS TOMORROW LIKE YOU SAID, EVEN THOUGH IT'S REALLY TODAY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, SO COME N AND POST IT!!!!!!

I'm just waiting for it to get delivered.

its been 3 hrs WHERE THE HELL IS THAT HACK!!!?????

does tha "auto" loss thing still apply? or is that fixed?

Are you stupid?

No. :pirate:

Okay, I got my hands on it. Its got a few bugs, everything is going awesome so far. It looks like the private version will be out before the public version. No ETA on the small tweaks here an there, I'm hoping to get it done tonight.

I'm talking about things like changing the hotkeys so it doesn't interfere with other hacks as much, and some other things.

does tha "auto" loss thing still apply? or is that fixed?

Probable not "fixed".

Not exactly avoidable with multihacks. I'm hoping someone will release something in its defense.

when is this hack coming out to the public cause i've checked on it past 4 days and it says coming out later tonight or tommorow bullshitting us please fix it..

Sign in to follow this