Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Display properties

all right, here comes the tricky stuff.....

I need a way to change things that might be in the display properties section. One of them is the power settings, like turn off after X idle time. PLEASE I need to disable this shit... My comp restarts after x time because of this. I just did a repair install so all my settings are back to normal, can some1 PLEASE PLEASE tell me how to change em.

Um, Display Properties, Screeensaver, Power.., and Turn off Hard Discs > Never???

That?

control panel>display settings

i need to GET there and i dont know how. I dont have to use of explorer.exe anymore. in essance.. no right click, no desktop, no taskbar...... i need an alternative.

props.PNG

Does that help?

Or, run this: powercfg.cpl

Use cntrl alt delete or something. (file > new task)

w00t thanx! but it seems tha tit was already set to never o.0.... do you know of anything else that might cause the computer to log off or restart?

w00t thanx! but it seems tha tit was already set to never o.0 .... do you know of anything else that might cause the computer to log off or restart?

Are you using a laptop?

nope, home copy *cry*.

BTW.... does any1 no how to bring up that ad//remove program list?

Edit: nvm got in.. say goodbye to internet explorer. then im gonna modify the regestry shell, see u in like 30 minuntes!! assuming i didnt f myself!