Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Chobits!!!!!

k kenshyn ill check out zeh anime forum... but wait theyre ffgts u say.... hmmm....

ew neone genesis cant really stand that series... kind of wierd... anyways im back now so ill be more active lol... had to help my mom torture some lab rats :P but they ended up $hitting everywhere when i held them so i just sat in a corner and listened to my ipod.. NIN ftw.

hmm well i think ima watch the next ep of chobits im on ill be done soon and will expect to seriously discuss this o.o as if thats possible lol...

edited to excercise my freedom of editing....

hmm watch some time when im bored ima go back and edit all this so every other letter is capitalized im weird like that... i feel dirty from messin with those damn lab rats takin a shower.

hey while were not on the topic can anyone help meh with the army system and the inferno RPG i cant do anything on them.... im hopeless.... ill chck back later...

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

The Army System is VIP only at the moment (I think). The Inferno RPG is dead I think, or at least even I haven't played with it.

And I have read the manga like a year ago, I don't really remember it anymore.

NGE is fun, however it's pretty weird.

The Army System is VIP only at the moment (I think). The Inferno RPG is dead I think, or at least even I haven't played with it.

And I have read the manga like a year ago, I don't really remember it anymore.

NGE is fun, however it's pretty weird.

hmm i see thats dissapointing.... ty for reply tho ^.^