Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Download/Play any Blizzard game w/o CD

A lot of people are still using torrents and other methods to download any Blizzard game. This way is much easier and 100% safe.

1. First of all, you require a CD key for the specific game [can be muted/voided].

2. When you get a CD key, go here and register an account.

3. After you are done registering your account, go here and then click Add a New Game.

4. Then you enter in the CD key for the game, and it will bring you back to the main page.

5. Simply go to the game that it showed you registered and then click the manage game option. There should be a windows/mac download link provided here.

6. The link will supply you with the Blizzard Downloader.

7. The Blizzard Downloader will download the setup files for the selected game.

8. Once you download the setup files, just simply install, and they will work without a CD.

If you put in one of the 13 digit keys, it lets you download the game, but then the installer asks for a 26 digit key. To get this, you only have to click "view cd key" on the games page.

It does not, I attempted to install them after I downloaded D2, and it still required me to check for the CDKEY, and it did not have it included.

lol does the 24 character key have letters in it?

Weird, cause when I installed Starcraft, my 24/26 character cd-key was already inserted.

Fine, ill just remove the download then just in case.

nice... im gonna do this for sure... my d2 is messed and i cant even patch it haha. TY.

Look these downloaders are using a torrent. I think its called BlizzardDownload.torrent anyway downloading this is the same as using a torrent except it has been validated by blizzard

No i think it registers the key by ip address; other then that i dont know how it does it

fine probly mac address 1 time use

Oh Nice...

If you put in one of the 13 digit keys, it lets you download the game...

But then the installer asks for a 26 digit key... Which to get this, you only have to click "view cd key" on the games page...

And it works perfectly :o

Oh Nice...

If you put in one of the 13 digit keys, it lets you download the game...

But then the installer asks for a 26 digit key... Which to get this, you only have to click "view cd key" on the games page...

And it works perfectly :D

Cause they ran out of 13 digit keys :derisive: . Also its a good place to keep your keys if you forget them

Yeah, I store all my cdkeys there now too =D .

I already have an acc, and i tried to register my Diablo2 LOD 16-key CD key into my "add a game" feature on my acc... and every time i click add game it doesnt work.. any help would be much appreciated x.x

***Btw, both of the link are broken (atleast for me)***

Edited by Desamator

I already have an acc, and i tried to register my Diablo2 LOD 16-key CD key into my "add a game" feature on my acc... and every time i click add game it doesnt work.. any help would be much appreciated x.x

***Btw, both of the link are broken (atleast for me)***

I fixed the links / redid the steps. See if this works for you.

Yeah blizzard recently changed a few things

Hey, thanks for the quick reply BUT, it wasnt your steps that were busted, IDK whats wrong but i entered my key and it recognizes the game, but when i click ADD GAME the thing just goes dumb and basically refreshes the page and DOESNT do anything... However, i think its just me, perhaps the servers are down or something, I dont think anybody can help me on this but thanks anyways

I think it' s happened to me before dude if you wouldn't mind posting up a screenshot of the message you're getting I could probably help you. Or post a more detailed description of what it says.

I think it' s happened to me before dude if you wouldn't mind posting up a screenshot of the message you're getting I could probably help you. Or post a more detailed description of what it says.

I cant find the icon "Add new game" where is it?

Once you sign up you should get a homepage, there should be a box with a green + and words saying add game.