Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.

Cursors, Icons, and ScreenSavers

Sign in to follow this  

Mouse Cursors, Desktop Icons, etc.

9 files

1. Starcraft Brood War Sprites

All the units and buildings in Starcraft Brood War ripped for whatever use.

All Terran, Zerg, Protoss, and Neutral units, buildings, power-ups, and extras extracted from a StarEdit map as single-frame images.

Very useful as Icons.

I would have considered adding Starcraft II Units, however, it is difficult to find a good front picture of them.

Later, I may work on a secondary project where I separate each significant piece from each building into separate files for creating custom buildings, or just for the hell of it.

If there are any units or sprites that someone would like that I missed, I could get them if requested through a PM. I will NOT check comments near often enough.

Siege Tank, Goliath, and Missile Turret Bases and Turrets are not included and would require more effort than I care to put out. If anyone wants them, find a picture of each and I'll extract it.

2,226 downloads

Updated

2. icofxsetup.exe [Icon FX]

The best icon editing software you'll ever use!

Icon FX features image importing, automatic Icon creation, from the smallest simplest icons all the way up to 256x256 True Color Alpha 32-Bit icons.

45 downloads

Updated

3. Matrix Screen Saver

Matrix screen saver. Very cool! It uses the authentic Matrix font from The Matrix movie. It includes a lot of custom options, see below for details.

* It's unique because it uses the actual matrix characters, no look-a-likes.
    * Includes automatic support for single, dual, tri, and quad monitor configurations! You don't have to do anything, it will recognize your other monitors automatically.
    * You can also choose color schemes! If you're tired of the lime green matrix animation, you can now choose red, yellow, white or blue, or even rotate each of them! You can also specify how often to rotate them.
    * Includes (optional) user and system information displayed at the top of the screen.
    * Includes option to display text from a text file (instead of user/system info).
    * Includes an option mini-slideshow of images - displaying on a small CRT in the matrix. Cool! You choose a local image directory (supports bmp, gif, jpg, etc.), and it randomly displays the images (smart-sized for the small monitor they're shown in). Here are a few screenshots: pic 1, pic 2. To find some good images, visit the official Matrix site. To get the best animation effect with this feature, use images at least around 400 pixels wide. :)
    * Improvements in the animation logic as well as mouse-movement stop of the screensaver.
    * Includes a small digital clock in the top-right of the screen.
    * Includes options to play your favorite MP3's or WAV files while the screensaver plays. You can download this sample music text file which shows the format needed.
    * Under a new "Web Window" tab in the Settings window there's a COOL, new feature: the "web window". This optional feature allows you to specify a web page to show in the screensaver! It can be a local html page or a remote web page. What's cool is that you can simply code your own html page to show flash, quicktime, cgi, etc....or ALL the above! You also specify the location and size of the 'web window', so you can place it anywhere you like - positioning it on a certain monitor, etc. Obviously, this opens-up many options. What you can do is go to the official Matrix movie pages and download the high-res Quicktime movies and configure a page to show them horizontally, etc. You could also set-up your own slideshow of your images using your own flash or javascript functions. All kinds of ideas... Have fun with this and please donate to help support this starving artist. :)
    A sample of an html file with quicktime links is here.
    A cool site to automatically generate html for embedded media is here.

334 downloads

Updated

4. GC Colors .:Updated 4/01/07:.

Shoutbox Colors

Ok this is for u lazy ppl too lazy to type out the color tags. This will do it for you!

When the program starts it will ask you for your color, enter it and press ok/hit enter.

Hotkeys:

F1 - Sends "[color=your color]" and sends "[/color]" F2 - Change your color F3 - Exit Program

Have fun! :P

Changes: both color tags in F1, so u don't accidentally send 2 of the same.

82 downloads

Updated

5. Starcraft blue/red outline cursors

2 more cursors

I will be makeing no more of theys if you want the read me go back to an older topic, K thanks.

374 downloads

Updated

6. Black starcraft cursor

If you think my last one was good and xghozts was good. Check this out.

To use this simply go to "Control Panel"
    Go to "Mouse"
    Click on the "pointer tab"
    click browse
    Find where ever you extracted the cursor to
    Click on it and click ok.
    Click apply then ok.

721 downloads

Updated

7. Blue Starcraft curser

If you thought xghozts was good. Heres a:A blue starcraft cursor

To use this simply go to "Control Panel"
    Go to "Mouse"
    Click on the "pointer tab"
    click browse
    Find where ever you extracted the cursor to
    Click on it and click ok.
    Click apply then ok.

Cheers

363 downloads

Updated

8. Red Starcraft Cursor

A nice animated starcraft Cursor for windows xp!

I made this because I hate the green one for starcraft, plus, how awesome is it to have a RED Cursor on your computer that looks exactly like the starcraft one!

Enjoy!

451 downloads

Updated

9. XP Screensaver (Updated)

This is a flash screensaver immitating the Windows XP default screesaver.

Right click the XP Screensaver.src and hit install it should now be put in your windows directory and will be your default screensaver. You can change/delete it if you want.

I have updated this so it is now a .scr file. To exit, just move the mouse......

Copyright 2006

Made By:
    Wormbeast

48 downloads

Updated

Sign in to follow this