By XGhoztMove 40 1x1 items, from your inventory to the trade screen.
I have written an autoit script to move 40 1x1 items, from your inventory to the trade screen. In the future I may update it to allow different sizes, such as 2x1 for Keys. Open the script, and it will run in the background like the act3 aura merc script.
Open a trade screen with someone, press Insert, and it will move all the 1x1 items at a fast rate. It will work in any Windows screen resolution, windowed or full screen, but your Diablo II must be in 800x600 mode. Press Delete to terminate. I hope it is as useful to you as it is to me.
Bulk Trade Helper
You can compile this AutoIt script here.
;Bulk Trade Helper by wcpyro
;This script must be run in 800x600 mode, due to the way that it moves the mouse.
;Thanks to Snarg for the Pause/Terminate functions from a3 Merc Script
AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 2) ;This way it works with any window placement, or full screen
$Paused = NOT $Paused
For $Paused = 1 to 1 step +1
$xu = "432" ;This is the center of the first column of your inventory
$yu = "332" ;Same but of row
$xt = "112" ;Center of first column of trade screen
$yt = "331" ;Same yet again *gasp*
$times = "1"
$times2 = "1"
For $times = 1 to 4 Step +1
For $times2 = 1 to 10 Step +1
MouseMove($xu, $yu, 3)
MouseMove($xt, $yt, 3)
$xu = $xu + "29" ;Moves mouse forward 29 pixels
$xt = $xt + "29"
$yu = $yu + "27" ;Moves mouse down 27 pixels
$yt = $yt + "27"
$xu = "432" ;Reset to first Column of items
$xt = "112"
By XGhoztThis program allows you to hit a single key in a game and execute your various powerups like battle orders/energy shield/holy shield etc.
You can have 2 different sequences/hotkeys. Run this script once and it stays in the background. It will wait/not do much until you are in a game and actually want a hotkey. This program will work either running D2 in window or full screen mode. You must obviously be somewhere you can cast the skills. I.E. if Battle Orders you must not be in town etc. You can run this program either before or after you get in a game, or even bring up D2.
How it works in a nutshell: Simply run the program. It hides in the background. Now whenever you want to rebuff/refresh, simple hit the key you defined in ActionKey in the .ini file and wait for the sequence to finish, then resume your activities.
Note: if you have any support issues, when you ask, include your powerup.ini file and powerupdebugini.log file with the inquiry. It is hard enough to troubleshoot remotely even with this information but almost impossible without it.
AutoIt Version: 3.x
Platform: Windows XP
Written by: Snipeye [[email protected]]
By XGhoztEasyBot Beta is a free plugin for EasyPlay Free 2.1+ and EasyPlay Gold 2.1+. EasyBot is a fully automated bot that will log onto battle.net, select a character, make a game, move through town, heal, stash and kill Mephisto.
-Stash items from anywhere in town (specify speed/stash type)
-Precast one weapon slot one and two
-Kill Mephisto (moat trick and regular tanking)
-Heal at ormus regularly
-Heal at ormus if attack skill unavailable for x miliseconds
-Chicken to town/exit game
-Diablo II: Lord of Destruction v1.11b
-EasyPlay Free 2.1+ or EasyPlay Gold 2.1+
1) Install EasyPlay and learn to use it properly
2) Start Diablo II and only EasyPlay. Now join a battle.net game with the character and difficulty settings you wish to use the bot with (if your Diablo II crashes, check the MODSIGS_INSTRUCTIONS.txt file in EasyPlay folder)
3) Move to act 3 town.
4) Select the left and right attack skills and type ".spell" as chat message. EasyPlay will print the numeric values of your left and right attack skill. Note down these numeric values. Do the same for all the precast skills you want to use.
5) Close Diablo II and open easybot.ini
6) Set the "LeftAttackSkill" and "RightAttackSkill" and "PreCast (..)" options to the numeric values that you retrieved with the ".spell" command.
7) Set the other options ("Account" and "Password" should be enough in most cases)
Copy "easybot.dll", "easybot.ini", "items.ini" and "houdini.ini" into your EasyPlay folder (replace the old houdini.ini file)
9) Now start Diablo II in window mode* and execute EasyLoad.exe while being in the main menu. The bot will now start running. If you want to run it in minimized mode, make sure the "ForceExecution" option in easybot.ini is set to TRUE.
*to start Diablo II in window mode make a shortcut of the executable and append the "-w" parameter to the pathway
It may sometimes help to use D2Loader if you have troubles loading EasyPlay.
Tips & Tricks:
Here is a few things you might want to consider:
1) Set the "ChickenMode" in easyplay.ini to make TP's when chickening. As soon as EasyPlay chicken's via TP in the attack sequence, EasyBot will automatically walk to Ormus, heal, and then continue the attack against mephisto.
2) Set the "SaveLastGame" and "SaveLastPass" options off. They may confuse the bot when creating games.
3) If you're having problems picking items after teleporting to them, increase the "InitDelay" in the items.ini from 150 ms to maybe 500 ms.
4) If you're having problems picking items after teleporting to them, you can simply turn the teleport feature off. As easybot will teleport to mephisto corpse after his death, it's not really necessary to use teleport for picking items. To disable teleport to pick items, simply set the "TeleMinRange" option in the items.ini main section to a very high value. Ex: TeleMinRange=100;
Note: It's easier to set the TeleMinRange high, because you don't need to change all the "Teleport=TRUE" settings for each item.
EasyBot v1.3 (22/01/2006)
-Added "ForceHeal" option
-Fixed small bug with the cycle count (for static gamenames)
EasyBot v1.2 (21/01/2006)
-Added "HealLifeNotFull", "HealManaNotFull", "HealMercNotFull" options
-Added "WaypointMaxRetries" option
-Added "DoRandomGame", "StaticGameName", "DoRandomPass", "StaticGamePass" options
-Stasher now only opens / closes stash if stash required
-Waypoint window now closes properly, after taking waypoint
-Fixed various other bugs
EasyBot v1.1 (14/01/2006)
-Fixed a takewaypoint bug
-Fixed a bug that didn't properly quit the game and start next cycle
-Fixed various other bugs
EasyBot v1.0 (13/01/2006):
-Public Beta Release
By XGhoztA simple bot use for spamming.
-made it so that diablo 2 didn't look all buggy. also caused errors with mouse movement after you turn the bot off
-fixed the time delay so that 1000 no longer meant 1 second
If there are any problems with this bot please e-mail me at [email protected]
By XGhoztDCSitter is a Clientless IPFinder bot created by LivedKrad.
Use this file to get other's ip address's
By XGhoztAnother bot for Diablo II
*** FireFly's (aka FireFlyPower) MulePermer V3.02 Beta ***
************** Http://mulepermer.d2event.net **************
* Automatically perm's one full account in ~16+ hours
* Automatically restart game if some errors come up. (Example: disconnection in game...)
* Automatic selection of chars that need to be permed
* You can add multiple accounts to be permed (If one account is permed it will perm next one)
* Use end button to terminate bot
* Bot have Error logging and screenshot (you can enable/disable this future)
Configure Mule.ini and run MuleSetup.exe before using the bot.
The Diablo 2 screen resolution in game must be set to 800 * 600 resolutions
You must have first character with expiration! (New char)
Input how many accounts you planning to perm.
For each account provide account name and password.
You might need run colour setup if bot does not work properly.
Note: By default bot ready for 32bits colour desktop.
Note: Computer will beep after each step is completed.
Wait for game to load (try skip movies) then press any key so all buttons appear then press Alt&0
When you at battle.net login screen press Alt&1
Make sure character highlighted and OK button NOT grey out, press Alt&2
When you in pre-chat window press Alt&3
After mouse clicked create button in pre-chat screen press Alt&4
When your character in a game press Alt&5
Note: Do not use other 3rd party programs for your safety. It will reduce risk to get you banned.