About This File
Released: May 2nd, 2010
F5 Toggle lag defender on/off. (Removes lag box screen)
F6 Toggle auto command repeat. (/fr command for faster repeat)
F7 Carry out last build command on selected worker. (Useful for UMS)
F8 Add/Remove unit for auto queue/upgrade.
Ctrl + F8 Remove all units for auto queue/upgrade.
F9 Toggle global auto queue on/off.
Ctrl + F9 Toggle global auto upgrade on/off.
Ctrl + F10 Toggle subunit auto queue on/off. (Carriers & Reavers)
F12 Toggle five-state stat hack forwards.
Ctrl + F12 Toggle five-state stat hack backwards.
~ / Alt Select all units of the same type that are currently selected. (Excludes workers)
Ctrl + ~ / Alt Same as above but is used for workers and loaded transports/overlords.
Delete Toggle in-game message log.
Ctrl + Delete Change page for message log.
Pause Pause/Resume game.
Insert Toggle three-state maphack forwards.
Ctrl + Insert Toggle three-state maphack backwards.
Ctrl + LMC (Left Mouse Click on "Idle" text) Select idle worker.
Shift Hold key when building to keep cursor set and ready to go again.
/kill Kill selected workers.
/load Load selected units into transports/overlords.
/m Display how much workers each player has mining minerals.
/s Display the stack count of current selected. (How many stacked minerals, I wonder?)
- In-Game + Lobby
/mh [num] Set maphack state. (1=off, 2=lite, 3=full)
/tclicks Toggle maphack target clicks on/off. (Default off)
/reveal Toggle reveal invisible on/off. (Default on)
/sh Toggle selection hack on/off.
/fr Toggle faster repeat on/off.
/apm Toggle show APM counter on/off.
/automine Toggle worker auto mine on/off.
/autogas Toggle auto mine gas on/off.
/nukealert Toggle nuclear missile alert on/off.
/autounally Toggle auto unally on/off. (Default off)
/list Show a list of players. (Player id - Race | Slot id - IP)
/swap [id] [id] Swap one player with another. (Must be game host)
/ff Toggle friend follow on/off.
/ff [name] Enable friend follow and follow target player.
/profile [name] View a players profile.
/spoof [name] Spoof a custom name. (Supports color)
/spoof [num] Spoof a saved name from list. (1 to 5)
/sn [num] Save spoof name to list. (1 to 5)
/dn [num] Delete spoof name from list. (1 to 5)
/ln List saved spoof names.
/rn Restore current spoof name to original name.
/cn Display current spoof name.
/ar Toggle auto respoof on/off. (Default on)
/wb Whisper back to last whispered person.
- Host identifier for lobby. (Host has red download status)
- Auto refresher for hosted game. (Game is refreshed every 6 seconds)
- Slot unlocker for lobby. (Remove computer player(s). and go them yourself)
- Start a game without any opponents.
- Stay in game even after being defeated.
- Show map download status at all times.
- Save screenshots as bitmap's rather than PCX.
- In-game system and elapsed timers.
- Selection hack with mass select hotkey. (Select upto 252 units)
- Maphack with safe clicks and state hack.
- Name spoofer with temp ip ban protection.
- Ally alert with auto unally/unvision.
- Nuclear missile alert with map ping on nuke attempt. (Not launch)
- Rally point changer hack detection. (Alerts once)
- Ping ghost on 'Nuclear launch detected'.
- In-game message log that holds upto 32 messages.
- Chat logger for channel, lobby and in-game.
- Automatically re-queue units. (Auto queue)
- Automatically re-queue upgrades. (Auto upgrade)
- Automatically create a worker on map begin.
- Automatically mine minerals on map begin and on unit create.
- Automatically mine gas on refinery completion.
- Automatically gain lobby ops. (Host hack)
- Alliance menu player names are in ally status color.
- Color player name notifications. (Pause/Leave/Latency change)
- Lag screen box timer always set to 1 second. (Safe quick drop)
- On-screen map max counter. (Shows at 400 and under)
- On-screen worker idle detection.
- On-screen APM counter.
- Show enemy minimap pings.
- Minimap pings are in player color. (Yellow is unknown/default)
- Build anywhere on most terrain with lights off.
- Remove warning messages. (Unit unplaceable)
- Auto join home channel on battle.net login.
- Sprite crash protection. (Protects against invalid sprites)
- Subunit crash protection.
- Anti-hacker map fix. (Protection against EUD triggers)
- Alert and protection against astat flooding exploit.
- Protection against gamelist crash hack.
- Protection against lobby crash hack and alert.
- Auto-hide leaderboard when stats hack is on.
- Bypass anti-hack protection when connecting to battle.net.
Name Spoofer Codes
\L Light Green.
\D Dark Grey. (Later text cannot be changed)
\N New line.
\C Center justify.
\V Right justify.
- Fixed and improved lobby crash hack protection.
- Added protection against lobby crash hack and alert.
- Added protection against gamelist crash hack.
- Fixed Shift key feature for when building with Terran.
- Fixed a bug with APM counter.
- Added Shift key feature for when building.
- Added on-screen APM counter.
- Added all players APM counter to stat hack.
- Added stack counter command. ( /s )
- Improved anti-hacker map fix. (Protection against EUD triggers)
- Fixed load command to work with zerg overlord hero.
707 - Helping convert and test.
Palomino - Various source code.
PizzaPan - From Game-Deception for PEB module hiding.
Protection Against astat Flooding Exploit
When a player joins a game their stats are automatically displayed for you with a /astat server command, so the exploit works by a player forcing you to do many /astat server commands on them within 1 second, causing you to get a temp IP ban from battle.net. My protection will fix this, still allow stats of players to show and alert you if the exploit was used.
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.