Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Rise of Azael

wtf someone get rid of one of the topic there are two of the same by this dude

Do you guys like it?(also sorry about posting in general section also wanted to get more people to try this fun game)

it belongs in gaming.... but can you post screen shots, or something not just say its like diablo but funner.....

Nice screenshots dude now hopefully people will see how this game is a escape from the suckyness that diablo can become/or any other game :D.

it looks more like runescape.... what is the objective.....

Well i just played about 30 minutes of this.And from what i can gather do missions,level up,get into the storyline,and basicly do everything you do in diablo :P But its just as fun cause of the cartoony graphics)

EDIT: Cause of grammar reasons since last guy "Gamer411" who posted with bad grammar got yelled at :P.

Edited by shotgunner 101

Virus scan: http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/10103...titled.JPG.html

Note:Clean=No virus detected NULL=error while scanning which automaticly makes the Status say infected/malware and last but not least Infected=virus in scanned file.

P.S. Null can be cause by very good packing/protecting of the file.I ran a good packer on it so people cant modify this persons work and call it their own.

P.S. Before i packed it it said that all of it was clean.And the null error didn't happen.

This further proves you're point gamer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Null null stands for 0 "nothing" or "false" meaning the scan proves its safe and that the null result just means t he av sucks at scanning and failed at scanning it :P.Also I Haven't noticed any issues with it so great job posting it and it is fun i couldn't believe a game with lower graphics could beat a game with higher graphics :P