Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[Wiki] Gods

This is the discussion topic for the wiki article: Gods

0.o

Very interesting.

Yeah I can't believe i gave him my name though....

Well you shouldn't worry it's not like someone is going to rape you.. I hope.

god of anger ;), i feel proud

Who the hell is Stef and Bryce? I have never seen them and they stole the God of Light/Darkness part.

Also, wtf is God of Eternal? Eternal is not a noun, dammit. I'll edit that to Eternity.

EDIT: Haha what the hell what wiki is a wiki that disables my authority of editing?

Bounder likes to "protect" his wiki's for some reason..

Nobody edits my wikis! D:<

Anyone can request to be a god.

Only known and somewhat respected people will get like higher spots like dark and light.

You may request one that is not on there.

I will need a first name, last name is not mandatory.

You can do like Xthar and use a different last name I Guess if you want.

lol you said you would give descriptions i don't see any

I'm still busy doing stuffz! I didn't even make this thread >_>

I wasn't ready yet :P

at least i don't remember making it...

I could be the god of love LOL nah jk that's not a very manly one.

EDIT: If I were the God of Joy my story would be that I have given my sense of joy to humanity to make the world better, lol. But God of Joy isn't really for me.

I'll take the God of Love. For real xD

i like :-D Ex-Gods

" XGhozt (Chris ???)" hardcore lolage on that one.

I could be the god of love LOL nah jk that's not a very manly one.

EDIT: If I were the God of Joy my story would be that I have given my sense of joy to humanity to make the world better, lol. But God of Joy isn't really for me.

I'll take the God of Love. For real xD

You don't fit god of love a slut would fit it better >.>

A god of love would love homos to and apparently you hate them or do you love them?

The god of love only loves what it was meant to be like and it was created :P

The god of love should be ignorant as to what not to love and should love everything only then will he/she be the god of love because she/he loves everything and accepts it. The truth however is much different from love. Love is a lie.

You can compair/revert edits you don't like so protection should only be used if the actical is subject to abuse.

>.> even if you experience it for a while it is still a lie it fades a way quickly people begin to hate each other and of the such.

Here is a nice type of thing portraying it i found.

Love

----

I'm falling for you

I love you

Will you marry me?

I love you

Let's have children

Don't leave the toilet seat up

Get rid of your tampons

I want a divorce.

Love

----

I'm falling for you

I love you

Will you marry me?

I love you

Let's have children

Don't leave the toilet seat up

Get rid of your tampons

I want a divorce.

This is all due to the lack of the sense of the word in this concept. Without the estimated value of the beloved person's life being high in your personal opinion and the respect of it, love is not love. Also, leaving the toilet seat up is something that is made up only as a reason to make the other person angered. It forces one to get angry, as it is pointless nonsense. Also, getting rid of tampons is the result of the lack of biological knowledge.

It's impossible to find exactly the person you want, and when you do they might just find the one they want. Who is most likely not you. I think the thing means Get rid of your tampons like clean them up and get rid of all of them lying around >.> also they may know all about the biological process but it still is gross, and not something you want to deal with. That is the real reason why women were belittled in society and religions its not because they take in the male its because the have blood coming out of gross places. o.o

Yes God made periods because eve ate the apple this is his way of getting revenge.

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_

Imho in reality gods don't exist, at least not one that tortured humanity for their inbalance in faith.

Also, everything about reproduction is "gross" so I'm not even sure why we still exist.

We still exist because there are people who value sex and reproduction over everything else, and naively crave it like a five year old looking in on a candy shop at candy that he can't buy.

This is sooo off topic...

hmmmm I dun wanna be the anime god when i would be better suited for a different position >.>

Edited by aNiMe_FrEaK_