Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

DVD Ripper?

I know how to use google and to search for DVD rippers.

What I would like to know is which dvd ripper is safe, good and free. So if anyone has any good ideas on which one I should download and install please post here.

(A dvd ripper is software used to copy dvds onto your hard drive and change the format so you can edit them and use them on your PC.)

I know how to use google and to search for DVD rippers.

What I would like to know is which dvd ripper is safe, good and free. So if anyone has any good ideas on which one I should download and install please post here.

(A dvd ripper is software used to copy dvds onto your hard drive and change the format so you can edit them and use them on your PC.)

Just build one into your computer?

Yeah ok program my own dvd ripper? Yeah sure . . . ok, . . . that didn't answer my question or help at all; thanks.

What i meant was get a dvd ripper from the store.... Or get nero.....

Thanks Dull I will check it out.

There is only one problem with this program. It doesn't allow me to edit the content of the files it extracts. Do you know of any that you trust or use that will convert the video files into Windows Media files?

i don't sorry i just rip them and i have a program that converts them to ipod format and that's it

There is another program i have download but never used called AutoGK that might do the trick for you im

not sure. srry i cant help ne more