Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Silkroad Sucks!

This game looks worse then FlyFF.

This game looks worse then FlyFF.

You say that because?

Because the chat interface looks like KAL Online, the graphics look like Lineage 2 and it looks like as if it brought totally nothing new as it's a rip off of every other MMORPG, I just don't know which was first. Also, WoW was made after this one, so all the WoW-supporters who say this is a ripoff of it, get your chronology straight.

Also WoW sucks. It's a Runescape-type world with Silkroad/Lineage 2-skills and graphs. The only thing in which it differs is that there are 2 factions (RF Online has 3 sections but only 1 race per faction - 3 classes each, as I remember) and 8 races (4/4 in each faction). Also, the world map place names are generated in Fantasy Name Generator, to make it look "bad-ass Warcraft-like".

http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

Anyways, Flyff is a Ragnarok Online clone.

WoW is still better. free or not that game looks like it blows.....

shot00558_2.jpg

559083_20070413_screen004.jpg

Lineage II

Silkroad can be seen in its original threads

Screen_battle_58_1.jpg

Kal Online

928901_20070308_screen015.jpg

WoW

What's the difference, except that WoW has a shitload of crap all over the GUI? Seriously. It's not worth paying for it.

You never played WoW for more then a month. So you cant judge. Sorry but WoW is the best MMORPG in the history of the internet.

You never played WoW for more then a month. So you cant judge. Sorry but WoW is the best MMORPG in the history of the internet.

If that's true, the standards of being the best MMORPG is low.

Anyways, the only reason why I say Silkroad sucks is because it's exactly the same as all others. If the community is better than in RuneScape or Maple Story, it might be promising.

And I personally loathe the stupid looking elves and stuff in WoW, I personally hated WC3 so I don't really like the WarCraft Universe all in all because it's a homo-fest.

I personally had enough of levelling for nothing. I played Runescape for 3 years and other games for other periods of time. RO, RAN (that was 4 hours lol), KAL, MU, RS, MS, RF, L2, etc.

Not really, but I personally had enough of your -reps. Also the rep page still shows you as Starflare7 for me, which is kinda annoying. It was like as if some random guy gave me -reps all the time, lol.

Got a problem with me moving stuff out but first informing people that I'm going to do it and then deleting the post? What am I supposed to do then? Cut my veins first and summon Pegasus? Fuck off.

I dont see who is on witch side. I think most online mmorpg have the same game play and look. Witch if its free and you dont have wow then hell whats wrong with that.

All MMORPGs have the same gameplay, you mean. I don't know about FFXI though, that might be the only promising one, but that has a system that ensures that you grind endlessly... It's just way too expensive, though.

Has anyone ever head the saying " dont judge a book by its cover" i might have to add that into the IQuote system, just because a game LOOKS bad doesnt mean it is, why dont you try it then come back and judge it, Or maby you should atleast go check out the Website.. damn

-Zander

Has anyone ever head the saying " dont judge a book by its cover" i might have to add that into the IQuote system, just because a game LOOKS bad doesnt mean it is, why dont you try it then come back and judge it, Or maby you should atleast go check out the Website.. damn

-Zander

I wasnt juding, I said it looks worse then flyff.

-Zander

FlyFF is just a RO clone. If you wanna judge FlyFF, just judge RO (Ragnarok Online).

ok... if you say it "LOOKS" worse... wouldn't that be judging it befor you played it