Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Sling shot... NO ORDINARY ONE!!!

the world's most powerful and most portable sling shot that can ever be built at home... Of course there are cannon sling shots, but the one imma teach you is world's powerful homemade slingshot.

3 tools!!

1. A Balloon... Not a tube balloon. An ordinary balloon!!!

2. Those cardboard rolls that you get after finishing a paper towel batch or a toilet paper batch.

3. Scissor

4. Some penis balls and common sense!

Get the balloon, get a scissor and using the scissor, cut those narrow balloon tubes that connects to the balloon itself.... Or cut half of them

Get the cardboard rolls.. (Metal rolls or short rolls not long ones work best i guess)

and get the balloon and wrap the balloon onto one side of the cardboard roll.....

and get anything that can fit into that roll hole... (pennies work best as copper is lighter and pennies are pennies!! =]

grab the baloon and pull back the baloon. im not trying to tell you to take it off. If you think so, you dont have common sense. :P just playin

and let go of the stressed stretch of the balloon and watch the penny turn into a bullet. better yet get a frekin pencil and enjoy it become a missile!! best done at school.. or to just amaze kids at the park or do fun stuff with it.

DANGER!!!! Unless you wanna beat the crap outta some dickshit, do not shoot an animal or a person!! Use this at your own risk especially with cops around. If you use this like a dumbass, you can get someone a little bit injured or get a fine from the cops if you use this for harm on someone you dont know. Serious injury as well as to the eye is rare but its still serious. This video below shows you a penny barging into a coke can. I tried it out, i got a penny and it sliced the entire can in half and it still went flying!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/725302/most_...slingshot_ever/

OH AND BTW!! If possible Hold the projectile with the balloon when you pull back!!! I figured it out myself and that is the secret.

Video or it never happened. :-/

Edit: Ok, so you added a video.

That's actually funny, but pointless.

This is old. But, back then at my school. Instead of using toilet paper rolls we would cut off the top of a gatorade bottle and wrap the balloon from there. It seems to be more better and more durable then a cardboard roll.

omg rofl!! I got an empty GLASS bottle like those of alcohol, and i flicked pennies and the wrapper got messed up. but when i got the nickel, many parts of the bottle became glass cracking all over the place!!

penny- light

nickel-standard

quarter/above- heavy.

Dimes dont count

Slingshot + Fireworks = Lots o Fun -_-