Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Map Hack X

Map Hack X

Version: 1.0.6

Author: Titan

Category: 1.15.1

Screenshot:

img-1-1195063766.png

Description:

Map Hack X fixes approximately 30 different unit crashes (maybe more).

[ Map Hack X v1.0.6 ]

-----------------------------

By: Titan at BWHacks.com

Aka Pervali on Battle.net

Instructions:

1.) Log on to Battle.net.

2.) Run Load.exe.

Usage:

- Press F4 to toggle the "Settings Display Box" on.

- Click on the name of the hack you want to activate in the "Settings Diplay Box". Green means the feature is enabled, red means disabled. For the map hack, yellow="lite", green="full", red="off".

- Press F4 to toggle the "Settings Display Box" off when you are finished activating features.

Features:

Map Hack

- A 3-state map hack that displays enemy units.

View Cloaked Hack

- Allows you to view enemy cloaked units. Note that with this hack activated, any cloaked unit you can regularly see looks uncloaked, whereas enemy units that you do not have detected will be cloaked. Enemy cloaked units will look uncloaked when you detect them.

Crash Protection

- Protects against a variety of anti-map hack crashes.

Reveal Hallucinated Units

- Shows enemy hallucinated units as hallucinated units, instead of having them look like normal units.

Show Pylon Power Radius

- Displays the power radius for all pylons, friendly or enemy, without having to click on the pylon itself.

Q&A:

What is unique about MHX?

- MHX is a normal map hack with several enhancements.

What crashes does MHX protect against?

- MHX protects against the most common unit crashes caused by viewing corrupted units. Some of these include: 1.) Crashes caused by unused units never meant to be placed on maps, 2.) Crashes caused by disabling the doodad state of some units, then enabling doodad state of the same unit (i.e. ghost), and 3.) Several sprite crashes.

Will this protect me against anti-hack maps, like Snipers?

- Currently, there is no widely played anti-hack map that will crash MHX.

Note: This does not fix every unit crash, there are far too many bugs in SC for me to accomplish that. Instead, I've patched the most widely used methods of anti-hacking. MHX will be updated as new threats are created.

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Oct 30 2007, 07:06 AM

Edited by XGhozt

This looks pretty sweet! Is it compatible with Vista?

When I attempt to load a popup box comes up and says "Failed to open proccess with starcraft"

Any help? I am logged on to bnet, and in lobby. I also tried loading ingame.

Please help.

Updated.

lol thanks for updating this, I was thinking of updating it myself, but then I got sidetracked from doing it. I was surprised that this thing wasn't on here sooner :D That or I missed it.

I think it was added to the wrong category..

Sign in to follow this