Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bitches Get Off My Nikka Pluto

ok you guys lay the fuck off pluto i mean come on he cant help it if he wants vip hacks i mean that the reason Ghoztcraft has so many VIPS Is because the hacks and im sure that if you were not vip you would go to great lengths to get vip hacks so just give him a break

FUCK YOU CRIPP AND FUCK YOU BOUNDER

ok you guys lay the fuck off pluto i mean come on he cant help it if he wants vip hacks i mean that the reason Ghoztcraft has so many VIPS Is because the hacks and im sure that if you were not vip you would go to great lengths to get vip hacks so just give him a break

FUCK YOU CRIPP AND FUCK YOU BOUNDER ......... im sorry.....

Ruler stop sucking plutos cock. Wait theres nothing to suck i hope you dont scratch him when your rubbing him!

indeed.... and FUCK YOU CRIPP, GO SUCK YOUR MOMS DICK!

cant we all just get along

hmm, actually, I only bought, ONLY, because I had the money when he first made it.

The hacks were just a bonus.

First VIP, baby! *Cool Guy Pose*

l0lz!! wow this is gay what's with everyone's insults involving dick sucking? Are u guys faggits?

l0lz!! wow this is gay what's with everyone's insults involving dick sucking? Are u guys faggits?

Of course, dick sucking insults make every conversation interesting, lol. :D

this is lame...........

Edited by Protoman

You realize the word "faggit" is a pile of sticks, correct? Learnr ur wurdz.

@ Cripp:

I love how people like you think insulting over the internet actually does something, but to the people that let it get to them, I scold more. That's just pathetic, and how could he be sucking his cock when they don't even know each other in real life? -.- Grow up.

You all know this is fake? Its to make it look more realistic. My come back was crappy.

Bla, comon fags kiss and make up . . . . waite . . . . nvm don't do that ewwwwww!