Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Map Injector

Map Injector

Version: 1.0.0

Author: ATH500

Category: 1.15.1

Screenshot:

img-411-1196131677.png

Description:

Lets you "Lock" a chosen map, and join games in invisible mode.

This hack turns on/off the host hack boolean variable: 0x596870.

Lets you "Lock" a chosen map, and join games in invisible mode.

Download The File

Submitted by ViperSRT3g, on Nov 26 2007, 09:47 PM

Edited by ViperSRT3g

i quite dont understand... so when you in the game lobby you press f8, and they cant see you...? :D

When you log into Bnet, you first join a game.

After that you can press F6 to lock your map in. (All it does it set the Host Hack boolean to 1.

Then when you join a game you will appear to be the only one in the player list. Pressing F5 will show you the other people in that game, wait for someone to join.

Pressing F6 after someone else joins the game will let you see everyone, while remaining invisible. :D You will be able to see everyone's messages as normal, however you won't be able to say anything.

The game won't be able to start, (Download alert will still go off for the host) and anyone joining after you will download your map instead of the Host's.

After you press F5, I don't think you load your map to people, however you can hosthack people out. :o You can see people after pressing F5 only if there is a change, so f.ex someone leaves or joins.

Man, I can't wait for a new patch XD Things are gonna be so fun when you catch people off guard, they're gonna all be like yesh! A new patch! No more hackers! and then they join a game and there's a hacker in there XD Things like this hack are so simple yet so devious :o

Uh, this hack is rather pointless, and will only piss people off because you can't start your game?

Good ta know that any random noob can do this now.

They could always do this XD But they are more likely to if we keep posting in this thread :o

You can join popular games and spread rigged versions of anygame.

... why not make this vip because it seems a little to mean for public....

It was already released on BWH. But as we may have noticed, this is a VERY unheard of hack. :o Hell it wasn't even uploaded onto our server until now XD

>.> yea but still it seems rather cruel for a public hack... i mean i could just be me but im sure others would agree...

Not really. I could even show you how it's done. I noticed some of the effects of this hack a long time ago before this was released, but I didn't know that they did this. lol this hack is so simple all it does is change the value of ONE offset.

yea but it basically makes joining that game useless and just wastes every 1's time because the host cant start the game.

Oh the host can start the game. But they'll need the force start thing :3

Sign in to follow this