Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Do You Like?

Eh, w.e I know I made it so oh well. But the thing is I donno what the heck kina text to stick on it. People tell me to put it there then some people say take it off.. wtf..

The focal right now is on the bottom right corner (a focal point is basically where the action of your sig is) and i think it would look better if it were 30 px to the left. Btw, don't fall to the peer pressure of adding text, especially when its unneeded, here it only reduces the aesthetic value of the tag.

Many siggies look fin with text.

Okay but the reason it was where it was is because that's where all the threads were coming into the sig.

Put that point 30 px to the left.

I'm going to either have to make a new one or just somehow cope with that because that lensflare isn't in the history anymore.

Cash?

Sorry forgot to quote someone said something about buying wholesale...... Seems I did not read page 2 though.. Ouch Sorry about that

Lol, it's okay.

Well I really like it. Just looks a tad plain imo. XD

I wish I could make a really decent one though.

One with the water ripple w/ reflection.

Eh, w.e I know I made it so oh well. But the thing is I donno what the heck kina text to stick on it. People tell me to put it there then some people say take it off.. wtf..
You can't please everyone.. lol

Ghozt makes a huge point there.

It is not the people you should be trying to please in the first place!

It should be you that you should be trying to impress.

Think of yourself as the greatest critic and critique your own work.

Of course you should get feedback just don't rely on the feedback so much that you will find yourself being absorbed by it and try to please everyone.

Edited by Renegade Angel

if you could alter some text changes, then it would be fine. ;)

Edited by Protoman

You can't please everyone.. lol

Ghozt makes a huge point there.

It is not the people you should be trying to please in the first place!

It should be you that you should be trying to impress.

Think of yourself as the greatest critic and critique your own work.

Of course you should get feedback just don't rely on the feedback so much that you will find yourself being absorbed by it and try to please everyone.

That is indeed a good point, usually that's how I am about thing but lately I've been relying on everyone else's choice causing me to fix something as a hole and it doesn't turn out to be my work anymore.

Yea.

Just stop relying on us too much.

Keep it to your liking.

I consider my work is awesome lol.

And you should do the same with yours but keep finding ways to improve. :D

Yeah, I guess so.

we're just his source for advice, lol. :D I get a little dependent on others at times, i can relate to your need for suggestions.

Yeah.