Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

MapHack

MapHack

Version: 1.0.0

Author: Titan

Category: 1.15.2

Screenshot:

Description:

A map hack that allows you to see, click, and view enemy units through the "fog of war".

---------------------------------------

Map Hack for Starcraft/Brood War 1.15.2

---------------------------------------

by [email protected]

a.k.a. Pervali on Battle.net

=======================================

Instructions:

1.) Start Starcraft & enter Battle.net.

2.) Run "load.exe".

3.) Press "Insert" to toggle through

the 3-state map hack.

=======================================

Release date: January 16, 2008

Download The File

Submitted by XGhozt, on Jan 16 2008, 06:35 PM

Edited by XGhozt

Can u get MC?

Can u get MC?

Everyone please re-download this maphack. The load.exe was corrupted.

Can u get MC?

MultiCommand is not available at the moment.

What is MC?

MultiCommand.

Please note that I'm the webmaster, not a programmer. But from what I gathered, they should have one done within a few weeks. Apparently this patch didn't change much so all hey need to do is convert them.

Notice the Author: Titan.

Why make these?

Didn't you just make a thread regarding why people engender hacks?

nice, we already have 2 maphacks and 1.15.2 has only been released. cant wait until the better hacks come out, until the bitches in blue update another patch.

nice, we already have 2 maphacks and 1.15.2 has only been released. cant wait until the better hacks come out, until the bitches in blue update another patch.

I have to be honest though, Starcraft did become more enjoyable when blizzard created the update. Broodwar was overpopulated with noob hackers operating Oblivion. The only way i could win, was by using the Zerg mineral hack in retaliation.

thats true, they should make all the hacks exclusive to registered members. (not VIP exclusive)

Edited by Magical-Trever

Why make these?

Didn't you just make a thread regarding why people engender hacks?

No his thread was why do you use hacks. (You didn't use the word engender correctly but thats ok. :D )

Why make these?

Didn\'t you just make a thread regarding why people engender hacks?

No his thread was why do you use hacks. (You didn\'t use the word engender correctly but thats ok. :D )

People have their days.

\"Engender\"- Create( They have a two meanings) I'm pretty sure the other connotation or meaning is "to become"

If it makes you feel any better i could use a substitute: fabricate, assemble, forge, etc. The decision is yours, I'm too tired to decide. :D

Evidence to support my statement. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/engender

I've used "Engender" in the right context. You were just referring to one connotation rather than the alternative meaning. Like always, Its hard to prove me wrong when it comes to grammar.

Edited by Protoman

Quick question, can you select your units while in stacking mod for Rp's and build with them, WITHOUT hotkeying them and using the hotkeys?

Quick question, can you select your units while in stacking mod for Rp's and build with them, WITHOUT hotkeying them and using the hotkeys?

To stack you must hotkey the unit, and this is in the Wrong place.

When I saw this, I didn't look at the date and I was like "uh....didn't he already make a maphack?..."

this is what is referred to as grave digging...

To stack you must hotkey the unit, and this is in the Wrong place.

When I saw this, I didn't look at the date and I was like "uh....didn't he already make a maphack?..."

First of all this is Downloads Discussions & Support and second you can stack with out hotkeying your unit. All you do is just turn safe click off (not recommended), but it can be done. Anyways now I think Oblivion and Apocalypse have something that won't deselect a unit when you turn the lights off.

Oblivion has it, and I don't think you can command it if you don't see it.

There's an easy way around this. Click on a building near your unit you wish to use to stack with (after the lights are off), then click back on the unit. By clicking on the building and then the unit again you will have control over the unit and you don't have to hotkey it.

Sign in to follow this