Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Grump Here

Name: Billy

Favorite Game: 3d whore house

Favorite Colors: Green and Black

Where are you from: New York origionally. I then moved out west and met Mr.Winkey

Where did you hear about us: Mr.Winkey

Who are you ( SN ): Billy

What are you: A student studying psychology

What do you represent: Everything that is awesome

Gaming Screen Name: don't game much

Have a GirlFriend: Hell No (who needs them winkey has a wife and now they have 2 brats)

Have a BoyFriend: Hell No

Why did you come here: Off a bet.

Who is your Idol: Nikki Taylor

What can you do:

- Program? No

- Script? No

- Read? Yep

- Spell? Yep

About you (Description): I am a dude studying psychology So I might actually (when I am here) have you guys participate in some studies to help my degree and such. I am not very social and I never do the forum thing. But hey I am here because of a bet. So yeah lets see how long this lasts!

I would like to be the first to say. Welcome to Ghoztcraft!! Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Ghoztcraft; I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

Edited by Protoman

Favorite Game: 3d whore house

Why did you come here: Off a bet.

Lol @ 3d whore house....

What do you mean by you came here because of a bet?

Edit: Are you sure you came to the right site? Mr. Winkey seems to post at BWHacks more now-a-days.

Edit 2: You also made this exact same post at Xenoproductions.

Hello and Ghoztcraft, I would be your personal bitch if you weren't so grumpy :D .

Interesting. O.O

LOL welcome to Ghoztcraft! So what was the bet?

I will have to ask winkey about this one.

Ha Ha! Winkey told me that he lost a bet to him when it came so some psychology question that they disputed over. He said that he had to be on all the forums that he goes to for 6 months. LOL the funny part is that is over 20 forums.

Welcome Grump I hope you enjoy yourself here and decide to stay indefinitely!

I hope u stay because that would make the world so much fun lol

or something like that

i hope your not a grumpy cow, or you'll be dissapeared... forever...

the 7 dwarfs were in a bath, they were feeling happy, then happy got out. NOW THEY'RE FUCKING GRUMPY!

the 7 dwarfs were in a bath, they were feeling happy, then happy got out. NOW THEY'RE FUCKING GRUMPY!

Ok, bad punctuation, spelling errors, a sense of pubescence due to the lack of rational thought, a curiosity with Disney character related through my posted name, intelligent yet spastic comment, an imaginative connotation; let me guess you are 13? I once did a study on how people communicate and you can actually tell a person's age by how they type and communicate online.

Checking . . . yep 13 years old.

That aside; I think it's great to be here. I don't like forums very much but Mr.Winkey says I will get addicted. We will see.

Ok, bad punctuation, spelling errors, a sense of pubescence due to the lack of rational thought, a curiosity with Disney character related through my posted name, intelligent yet spastic comment, an imaginative connotation; let me guess you are 13? I once did a study on how people communicate and you can actually tell a person's age by how they type and communicate online.

That aside; I think it's great to be here. I don't like forums very much but Mr.Winkey says I will get addicted. We will see.

I don't think Trever was deliberately trying to offend you o.0

Aside from that, grammar jokes are mine :D

Edited by Protoman

ahahaha ok i was only joking with you

I don't think he thought that you offended him. I think he was just taking your post to figure out your age . . . o.o weird

I don't think he thought that you offended him. I think he was just taking your post to figure out your age . . . o.o weird

Based on what I've read, he misinterpreted Trever's statement. Therefore, Grump must have been offended.

In addition, Trever has posted his age in several forums. I can only conclude he used those sources as a reference.

LOL I would be grumpy too if I lost a bet.