Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Heees Baaack...

hes back once again, Magical Trever is 10 times as slick as the last time... the last time you saw him.

well i had a great time at Lake Leschenaultia

it took an hour to get there and i'll tell you on what i did, sorry i have no pics aswel.

1st day: i got picked up by my friend's mum and himself and we drove of to the lake. we set up the tents wich was quite easy, we set up all our food pillows clothes and mattresses up. then we went for a swim in the lake, it was really great because it was quite cool and they had a platoon over there that you could dive and do tricks off. my friend and i did some handstand off the platoon (you do a handstand then you front flip into the water) and we dived and did some bombies and other tricks. some kids there played a game with me and my mate by pushing each other off, some kids took it too seriously and called in there parents. i got the blame although i only did it once, it was all my friends damn idea. this dickhead who was about 18-20 came upto me and said he'd punch my face in if i pushed his little brothers and sisters off, they were the ones who started it though. but i knew he couldnt do anything or he could say hello to jail so i kept swearing at him and his emo girlfriend. he was around my size aswel for a older guy, if my friend wasnt a wuss we could of taken him. that night for dinner we had sausages, corn and some salad. on my friend's PSP we watched a movie, i forgot wat it was called.

2nd day: it was much funner then the first day, for breakfast my mate and i made some pancakes. then when it got warmer we went into the lake to have a swim, the people there were much nicer, there was this 14 year old who was heaps big and then there was some other guys about 14-17 and we old had a survivor match on who stayed on the platoon the longest (we were pushing each other off, but i didn't mind it since it was a game), a bunch of 5 year old ganged up on me and my mate, we managed to get half of them off but they just kept coming.. =). that day my friend's sister come along to swim with us (she's my age) and it was heaps fun. when we went back for osme food some prisoners (YES people who committed crimes) offered us some food that they were going to give to there dogs, they were really nice people although they were criminals. that night we had sausages, potatoes and some salad. ph yeah my friend got a new girlfriend, or at least he asked her out and she said yes.

3rd day: well i didnt do much this day since i was pooped from the other days... i decided to go home with mum since she came out to see how i was going and to chat to my friend's mum.

so ive pretty much just got home now and i just remembered that i forgot my sleeping bag =/

here are some pics off google of the lake.

Banner_LakeLeschenaultia_Original.jpg

LakeLeschPic.JPG

so how did you guys go without me :'(

Edited by Magical-Trever

Wow! Sounds like you had fun. :'( Too bad you don't have any pictures, those are always fun.

i'll grab some pics off google :'(

oh, I though those pictures were of your family. I was searching for you, but then realized your comment after XGhozt :(

In addition, welcome back :D

Edited by Protoman

interesting lol sounds like you had fun

Looks like fun.... :'(

well i guess you can un-GTFO!!!! now

i knew you wouldnt take pictures, but sounds fun, sorry we didnt make a flame topic when u were gone

Welcome back! Too bad you didn't drown :'(

J/k anyways sounds like fun!

I love visiting Bear Lake in the West United States. It is a cold but fun place to go.

Yeah i have to admit Bear lake is really fun, but trever did u expect something huge when u returned

Yeah i have to admit Bear lake is really fun, but trever did u expect something huge when u returned

Where are you from? Do you live close to bear lake?

Looks like you had lots of fun. Hope you start posting more again!

Should we start a flame topic now . . . ? Or is it too late to make fun of you Trevor?