Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

[ New Skin ] Aurora 3

I'm going to level with you XGhozt. The other skins are better in my opinion. The background is cool and all (I love me some abstract, lol), but with the transparency and everything it seems like the background draws my attention more than the text/images on the page. I like that your other skins are not transparent. It gives them more defined layers. Just my opinion. It's not like I can even make a skin though, so this one skin that I don't really like is still better than anything I can put together, haha.

I'm going to level with you XGhozt. The other skins are better in my opinion. The background is cool and all (I love me some abstract, lol), but with the transparency and everything it seems like the background draws my attention more than the text/images on the page. I like that your other skins are not transparent. It gives them more defined layers. Just my opinion. It's not like I can even make a skin though, so this one skin that I don't really like is still better than anything I can put together, haha.

Well worded, I agree with you. My favorite skin that XGhozt has created was the PHCDL one. Its my preferential skin to use. <_<

As for the the present skin XGhozt has compiled exibits an awesome layout, but the word setup is weird. I favor the other skins as compared to the aura one.

Edited by Protoman

Well worded, I agree with you. My favorite skin that XGhozt has created was the PHCDL one. Its my preferential skin to use. <_<

As for the the present skin XGhozt has compiled exibits an awesome layout, but the word setup is weird. I favor the other skins as compared to the aura one.

I didn't make PHCDL, the only skins I made have "Design by XGhozt" at the footer, if it doesn't have that, it's not my work.

guys, how can I download this skin? it's free or i'll havfe to pay for it ?

and have anyone tested it on IPB 2.3.4 version?

what kind of copyrights does it have? what can I change or what I cant ?

thanks!

Sign in to follow this