Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Multicommand that is not dectable by pp

Yes, i am begging for a multicommand that can not be detected by the pengin plug.

dt´s and Jakor´s multicommand can easly be detected by pp

give it to meeeeeee

Well, you could try that one by agent god. its a macro, sends all the hot keys units. Ill go add it. Youll see what I mean.

I do say PP will detech all MC because of the buffer overload? I think what was it. Maybe AgentGods macro will work but im not sure...

There will never be such thing really because team mates can tell if you use multi command and the replays show it too.

If XGhozt says you can though, I guess you can.

i dont think how a macro can be detected , else if if hack name is on a list of the anticheat , so u rename it and change the principal adress.. that'its(a french expression for say ok)

...doesn't it detect it by clicks per second... doesn't a macro do the same thing?

^ what he sed. if some dude sees all the zealots on the map moving at the same time he's gunna get suspicious.

I dont know. Becuase Iv gotten so fast that I dont need that macro and ppl think im hacking. Just try it. I added it a while ago.

Guest Lol proxies own ;)

Every multicommand will be detected, to create one that would not be detected you would have to slow down the unit clicks to around 10-12 units, move 10-12 units every .25-1 second, and it would not be detected. Doing that, however, would completely ruin the entire point of a multicommand. There will never be one, so claiming you have one makes you look like a fucking idiot (dont worry, im sure you are one too).

Hacking isn't help people to be come a pro player

All i need is a program that train those hacker to become damn pro... i hate to see hackers got beat by me

Doesn't it make you feel ashame

Yes, many hackers are ashamed, because they belive they have their multicommand and they will pwn u by making tons of gateways, but then they get completey wiped out in minutes by a ling rush that they can see, but not prevent. >.<

All multicommands are "detectable" by players in the replays, if not in game. Its freaking seen by the naked eye.

Guest Guest

Good job you all repeated exactly what i said, in much simplified and idiot-sympathetic terms.

Good job you all repeated exactly what i said, in much simplified and idiot-sympathetic terms.

talkin about idiots...

yeah pretty much no multi can be undetectable unless its time to where only 12 units move, then another 12 etc but still probably be detectable in replay

Guest Guest

Once again repeating me. Kind of pathetic, people need to be heard to badly they do not check whether their information has already been posted.

X.... i cant close topics. Can you that with this...