Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

new computer screen.

my computer badly needs a new computer screen because the colours on starcraft are fucking up. what digital or plasma screen would be recommended that has a decent value (not very expensive)

Before you go buying a new screen lets asses the situation. What exactly happens when the color distorts? Can you do a screen shot or is the color distortion from a warp in the monitor itself? Because if it is just changes the colors on starcraft and starcraft only then you have the same problem that most everyone has and it is not the screen.

Does your screen do this with anything else?

if you have 2 screens... hook one up and make sure that it is the screen and not the videocard or something to that effect

Before you go buying a new screen lets asses the situation. What exactly happens when the color distorts? Can you do a screen shot or is the color distortion from a warp in the monitor itself? Because if it is just changes the colors on starcraft and starcraft only then you have the same problem that most everyone has and it is not the screen.

Does your screen do this with anything else?

no... but on starcraft the screen will go into a odd colour on the channel lobby, when i join a game the screen will go in odd colours, nothing happens when i alt tab out and in..