Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Ghoztcraft History

12 members have voted

1. 1. Keep it open?

• Close it for history
    • Keep open and put in spam?

I would like to say congrats to sweeden for making it in there! And a big thanks to cripp for moderating it all.

yeah

gj guys

that last minute so was like riding on the biggest roller coster, lol at aka he got 9999 post thats so karma, congrats to sweden though, i was hoping he didnt post 3 word so i could get it but ruler had 3 words so i would of been one off

Edited by Speedskater

man i was so close if my comp didnt lag for that 1 seconds i would of got it lol

dang that was so fun though we get 50 post in like 3 minutes lol

yeah i made the 9997 and i was like YES! i hace time to post again... then the page refreshed and BOOOOOOOOOOM we were at like 10012

lol yeah i wana keep on posting now hurry with 10k#2 lol

lol, he is supposed to screen shit it or it doesnt count. j/k, we all know he won.

Cripp deserves rep for moderating that bnig topic :D. Since I already gave him some for 6k, Ill give you the other tomorrow.

Edit: I doubt there will be a second one, but hey, u never know. This one was a lot of fun.

i say we all pitch in 1 penny and see how much we get, and then make a new 10k... but this time it will be 11394 post... because its akward

Yeah thanks to cripp no one cheated and kept it in order

Hey guys. I am making this post to congratulate all of you that helped in the 10k contest to make history! Now it comes done to you guys what you want to do with this thread. Close it and make it part of gc history? Or keep it open and put it in spam and get know post count off of it. This thread is also to say congratulations to SwedenHacker for being the 10000th post winner!!! Also I would like to thank the runner up winners! Also guys the winners have been declared nothing you will say will change it. Example "1Zander - sweden: a hacker, no, thanks , but the word hacker is in his name!!!! HE lies" Once again thank you all for making Ghoztcraft history!

lol, we all don't want to do my school ID number XD, it would take while.

Depends if we dont have another 10k post id just leave it open

whats ur school id number? i also like how Cripp type 10 minutes impossible. then in about 2 we had 10 to go lol

Edited by Speedskater

lol well he does hack XD

Thanks guys,

this contest was really fun,

to bad to you aka.

we should punlish a book about this

Great job guys. Congrads Swedenhacker.

My school id is 55555. Not shit, if u want proof ill post it.

k im starting to calm down now but man now i want to do something just as awesome as that was

Thanks cripp, and all the other members off GC.

I think we should have it close for memory,

speekskater do drugs trust me its just as awesome... lol jkjk

.... ha ha ha. How would you know it is awesome o.0. lawlz.