Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Zerogamers Re-opened!

After too many months of downtime, Zerogamers is (almost) back up and running!

N8 and Myself have been developing many websites since mid 2007 and didn't have the time to maintain ZG, and due to the lack of skilled staff members we were forced to shut down the site last year.

We are planning on having the entire site up and running by the middle of next month, however we are going to need the help of this community.

Instead of the old download database which this site was using in the past, we are going to use the forums as a download database so members may easily submit hacks, exploits, bots and guides. Every game section will have it's own sub-section for files.

The more people that help up fill the database, the faster this site will be up and running!

Moderators

The Moderator settings were all reset last year, therefore all mods have been reverted back to registered members. If you were a moderator on this site before the shutdown and wish to have your spot back, please PM N8 or Myself and we will work that out for you.

VIP Sponsors (Premium accounts)

Because of the inconvenience all of our VIP subscribers have experienced, everyone who had paid for a VIP supscription in the past which was cut off when the site was shut down will be given a lifetime VIP membership. If you are one of these members, please send a PM to N8 and he will look into this (no other staff members have access to the payment records so don't ask any other staff for help)

Please feel free to post any questions you may have in this thread.

Copied and Pasted from a thread at zerogamers.

Edited by Mr.Winkey

Wow how long as ZeroGamers been down?

Veryb long, i was a dl mod. I hope i get my posistion back.

rofl as dl mod i will expect you to take out the fake hacks they have...rofl hold on ill post pics o.0

:ermm:

since when did starcraft have a gold hack? and when did it get tiems? also when did it get wall hacks....? :ermm:

uhh_lol.bmp

rofl maybe they got mixed up with d2? even so some of those probably dont work

No, they cannot be downloaded. Lol.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER ARRIVE!! xD I still have my Life-Time VIP.

rofl maybe they got mixed up with d2? even so some of those probably dont work

I doubt they got mixed I looked in a couple different areas and it had mostly the same downloads in every one.

Bleh, who cares. I'm willing to bet 90% of the "online users" are fake too. No way that many are online and every single thread has been than 100 views, among other things. Just because they make a few forums doesn't mean they can provide any hacks.

Trever u where on zerogamers?

i wondered that to

This is awesome! I missed Zerogamers.

I was xXRyDeRXx there, but then I got banned for w/e reason. Soo.. fuck Zerogamers. Ghoztcraft FTW.

why would they ban you sithus, your cool, you don't break the rules... wtf

Are you being sarcastic Ruler..lol, it's hard to tell.

I was xXRyDeRXx there, but then I got banned for w/e reason. Soo.. fuck Zerogamers. Ghoztcraft FTW.

yeah i got banned in there aswel -_-

Its been down for a while but idk if If I wanna come back I probably will anyways.

rofl as dl mod i will expect you to take out the fake hacks they have...rofl hold on ill post pics o.0

:ermm:

since when did starcraft have a gold hack? and when did it get tiems? also when did it get wall hacks....? :ermm:

uhh_lol.bmp

so thats what happend to my lvl 75 Amulet of Speed.... my zerglings are moving slow now...

Really, who the heck put this here? Lol.

Anyways, I STILL HAVE LIFETIME VIP!! -_-

Lol^, i never liked that site,

don't know why, mabye because everything cost money .