Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 Release Date

They haven't even started on the Zerg yet.. That's what I wanna see..

the zerg will just be like BOOM BOOM BAM BAM BOOM BOOM BAM BAM SLAP!

yes... x9999

yes... x9999

SHAZAM1!!!!!!!!!!!1 SPLATABOOOOOM!

I'm pretty sure with all the videos and what not out now most of the races are done with their buildings and units. What i'm thinking is that they're just polsihing and working mainly on balancing. They're a whole bunch of new unites and abilities which seem really rigged so the balancing issue must be addressed fully. thats my 2 cents.

btw zerg sounds more like "Splat spit splatty splat burp."

ahhh im kinda not looking forward to this game... good by my fellow SC friends =/

my computer will not handle the shit starcraft 2 requires and i dont think i have the money to uprade/buy a new computer.. i need a job!

You guys kinda' aren't seeing the other end of the looking glass. What's December? Christmas, right? This is to generate revenue and interest for the game as well as pretty much obliterate the other competition by releasing the game up near Christmas to build excitement and anticipation for the game. I severely doubt they would remove it like they did SC: Ghost, simply because of the fact that this game WOULD make them a lot of money--and I mean A LOT. So, that being said, I understand their strategy. As far as specs for the games go, I'd speculate that you'd probably need somewhere beyond 2.5 GHz, 1 GB of ram, and possibly a Nvidia 8x Gen card. It's still a RTS game, I don't think it'll be TOO demanding--I could be wrong, though.

Yeah, most consumers(definitely me), are not very expendable with money. So, obviously if they are looking for just one thing, it'll be that. It's hit or miss, nonetheless, it's a good move.

I dont think it will require that much of a new cpu, they have low settings etc