Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Starcraft 2 Release Date

Starcraft 2 release date according to gamestop

Prices and release dates from gamestop, most of the time are accurate. It’s where some fans have based their predictions for games’ release dates and in the case of starcraft, the release date specified on gamestop would be better than a wild guess.

647051bmmn4.jpg

Pre-Release Ships 12/3/08

$49.99

Official pricing and release dates have not been announced by Blizzard. Price and release date listed are estimates only and subject to change. Worry Free Guarantee - if the price decreases between the time you place your preorder and the release date, you’ll receive the lower of the two.

Still a long way to go before december. Well, it’s sooner than 2009 by at least a month :\

WOOOHOOOO

Source: Starcraft 2 release date according to gamestop | Gaming News Link

Why the hell... Thats a little late if you ask me.

Wow that sucks, I'd almost rather not know.. That's too long -_-

Blizzard has just slapped us all across the face. I thought it was coming around march-june.

Geez I might need to upgrade my new computer by then so I can can play the sucker. That seems so far away. That makes me sad -_-

Blizzard has just slapped us all across the face. I thought it was coming around march-june.

No.....If on April 1st they say "oh yea,we were just kidding about Starcraft 2" THEN they would be slapping us across the face.it's not even that long of a wait.

Besides all of you guys suck at starcraft anyways... Like zynastor for instance,he wont even 1v1 my friend azia:)

God this is really soon actually, I don't know how ANY of you could of thought it would be any sooner than this (Which by the way my opinion is it won't be till next year easy)

LOL @ March/June

I can't believe that its going to be released this year. Blizzard is probably going to delay the release date but, it will be for the best. If they do delay it though I bet the Koreans will get very pissed off.

cool, apparently it was coming on October. but i dont care too much since my comp prolly wouldn't be able to play it

We've been waiting for sc2 for nearly a decade. What's a few more months?

We've been waiting for sc2 for nearly a decade. What's a few more months?

Heh. Now watch... I think blizzard is following the same path again -_-.

Tell everyone about the game, say it will be released in may of next year. Then in feburary say its moved to December. Then in October, remove the project very quietly and pretend nothing happened....

If Blizzard removes SC2 after all the hype it's built up, they'll end up destroying themselves from the angry fans.

Personally, I'd stop buying anything from them and would urge my friends to do the same. Childish, maybe, but it works for me =\

And like Suteki, I don't even expect it until 2009 =\

Well it better come soon or I will go crazy! :butcher:

the longer the better, gives me time to upgrade my pc :D

Blizzard knows how to make ppl mad at them for release dates

TIME TO OVERRUN BLIZZARD!!!! :qtank: :qtank: :qtank: i got my army!

TIME TO OVERRUN BLIZZARD!!!! :qtank: :qtank: :qtank: i got my army!

Just so you guys know, I'm the second tank :(

Edited by Protoman

Wow, good job Blizzard. I thought it was gonna take 5 years based on the speed of sc patches.

They haven't even started on the Zerg yet.. That's what I wanna see..

Its blizzard I highly doubt that is released this year... sorry :)

Gamestop was wrong about starcraft Ghost and yeah... i lost my 5 bucks on that reserve...

Did you know WoW Burning Crusade was delayed by 3-4 months after blizzard had a release date?

my guess is feb 2009 for starcraft 2 :)

This release date makes me happy :) At least there will be people on SC for a while..

They haven't even started on the Zerg yet.. That's what I wanna see..

Actually if you go on battle.net forums they talk about how they had insane zerg matches with each other ( the dev team that is) they said that zerg is to powerful right now well the new stuff they said..