Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

The Purpose Of Life

Many philosophers have tried to explain and search out the meaning of our existance. Now I ask the same question to you; in your opinion, what is the purpose of life?

The reason is to fulfill the prophecy of destroying our own environment simply by existing.

The purpose of life to get married, have kids, raise those kids to have more kids, and die. Usually you have some fun before you die. You don't have any fun once you get married though.

Many philosophers have tried to explain and search out the meaning of our existance. Now I ask the same question to you; in your opinion, what is the purpose of life?

Have you ever tried Google? LMAO :D

Anyhow, I would believe our purpose is to be moral and contribute ethical ways in improvising our world. In short, making the world a better place for the next generation.

Meh, I have my checklist.

There is no reason. The world would be different if we didn't live on it. It would be a cleaner planet and just be like the rest.

The purpose of life is to not become a noob and ask questions before you think.

everyone wonder what is life and what have u been send here to do. the purpose of life is how you live it and your choice to choose your destiny no one can stop your destiny but yourself yet no one knows that not even u

The matter of life is between now and the future the past is the past that no one can take it back O.O

It's obvious.... our purpose is to either become invincible, or to end life. The conflict in living is death, so by ending life or being invincible we will never die. Problem solved.