Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Now, I Am Not Saying Anyone Here Did It.

I'm not going to lie. If I knew how to hack, I probably would hack accounts of people whom I'm mad at. Its just the perfect revenge to up your spirits. :D

Come on ProSlasher. Be honest, would you hack someone's account you were pissed at? I wouldn't really care if someone hacked my account on myspace or faceshit. :D

Proto... Facebook and myspace are one thing. Uhh. Gmail possibly too.

But ebay, paypal, bank of america, and my fucking school work?

Thats another thing.

protection.jpg

Well it could anyone. I remember the day you called out my friend that said he would hack you. Or its from you "stealing internet's"

If they got your gmail, facebook, and paypal and all the passwords were the same then they might have phished your password for one of the sites and used it to log onto your other accounts. If some were different, then they may have only got your gmail account somehow and then checked your emails for accounts and passwords

If they got your gmail, facebook, and paypal and all the passwords were the same then they might have phished your password for one of the sites and used it to log onto your other accounts. If some were different, then they may have only got your gmail account somehow and then checked your emails for accounts and passwords

Hmm They are all different now... Lol

But no, my gmail, facebook, and uh a few others were the same. I hoep that is the case. >.> I reallly hope they aren't able to pull up my info such as bank account and ssn >.>

But. No, The college was different from the other 3 and hte college one was uh actually totally unrelated to my email... And yet they logged into that as well and added an item to my todo list.

>.>

Luckily the college logs ips.

Sounds like the key logger was there for a while; they might have just gotten them all, not just one.

Sounds like the key logger was there for a while; they might have just gotten them all, not just one.

Man, this is some hilarious shit. I wish I knew how TO HACK!!!!!

Hilarious shit? this is very serious.

Let me take your information, and save it in a file some where. Then we will see how funny it is. Ill steal your social, your drivers license, pretty much everything used to identify you.

>.>

Yea.

Hilarious shit.

I am laughing my ass off so hard.

Let me take your information, and save it in a file some where. Then we will see how funny it is. Ill steal your social, your drivers license, pretty much everything used to identify you.

>.>

Yea.

Hilarious shit.

Its your fault.....your situation..... you deal with it.

You should know your limitations. You supposively pissed off a hacker and now bitching over it.

Edited by Protoman

Yeah that is why I have avast.

L2 Get a real antivirus

>.>

Yea.

Hilarious shit.

Its your fault.....your situation..... you deal with it.

You should know your limitations. You supposively pissed off a hacker and now bitching over it.

And how do you know I pissed off a hacker?

I don't remember saying anything like that.

Sucks to be you.

Sucks to be you.

I agree. Sucks to be you, Slasher.

Edited by Protoman