Heads Up! This website is no longer maintained, if your a member from our era, consider joining the discord to say hello.
Sign in to follow this  

Bring Back Jericho

every as you know i like the show jericho well it sadly has been recently ended and i would love to see new episodes and id love it if you signed this online petition http://www.petitiononline.com/saveJeri/petition.html even if you dont watch the show plz plz plz sign it i beg you it'll take you less then a min to sign it even signature counts

are you retarded they already brought it back with NEW episodes.....every Tuesday at 10pm

Edit: why do you want it on scifi whats wrong with cbs

Edited by ReApErZ TRiUmPH

LMAO no im not retarded dude its done cbs isnt airing jericho any more tuesday was the last episode thats why i want scifi to take it over and make new episodes CBS is done with jericho

One, no one reads petitions like that (I think), two, I don't like that series. Might be good in English, it's not good in Hungarian.

no they read them thats how we got jericho back the first time it was cancled and lol???

for a petition like this to actually work,youll have to get more than a couple of hundred people to sign it... you need to get well over 10 thousand people to sign it.. You need to make THEM sure that people will actually watch it when it's back.. They arent going to bringit back just to make a few online forums happy.

Thiers no way they discontinue it AGAIN it just started to get good they are about to have war with the chyenne government you just end it like that their no way their canceling it.

Edited by ReApErZ TRiUmPH

pluto we have that many already and there will be ppl that watch it and reaperz yes thats why we want it back it is done on CBS

EDIT: as of now we have 14821 Total Signatures

Edited by ryder